• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

[PS4 Cheater] Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition

leequan2009

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 28, 2018
Untitled07ea7.png

Fimware: 5.05
CUSA: 10273 (Work with version game 1.00 and 1.52)

Download GG Drive

Cheat include:
  • Max Arrow of Carja bow
  • Max Arrow of Shadow bow
  • Max Shards
  • Max Skill
  • Max Full Health Potion/ Health Boost Potion
  • ....update later

How to use:
  1. Payload PS4 Cheater with your PS4 Hacked
  2. Load game and Refresh Process
  3. Load .cht file into PS4 Cheater
  4. Select cheat you want and Click Active or Enter any values

Jolafrite

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 9, 2018
thx ;)

MoJagot

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
Awesome!
Do you think you'll be able to find the pointers for power cells by any chance?
It'll be dope to get the super armor early game

kaser

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 16, 2018
Thank you

leequan2009

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 28, 2018
Awesome!
Play a little mission early game. You will get super armor with your cheat shards and some materials

TwztdKaos

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 5, 2018
when i open it with 1.52 it says wrong section

LLENN

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
need Blueglams cheat for HZD Frozen wild

TwztdKaos

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 5, 2018
CUSA10237

MoJagot

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
Since this game has dynamic addresses wouldn't they change every time you start the game so you'd need pointers?

Reactions: RexXxy

leequan2009

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 28, 2018
Since this game has dynamic addresses wouldn't they change every time you start the game so you'd need pointers?
I installed different version of CUSA Horizon and Loaded cht file. Some cheats work great, others have wrong session.
You can search line with code 2100xxx / 2180xxx/ 2200xxx to have offset value

Yorin

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 22, 2018
It doesn't say wrong section for me, but when i activate them , nothing happens

RICARDO1412

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 17, 2018
hello where do i get the version CUSA: 10273???
thanks

kingasad

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 7, 2018
i have cheats for Horizone zero dawn complete edition but cheats are not working my game verison is 1.00 & CUSA10237 same cheats i have download them here nothing happen i active cheats

turrinha

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 24, 2018
my CUSA IS CUSA10212, It works ?

turrinha

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 24, 2018
It is different address, you have to search address by yourself.
but brother has cases where the cheat works in different CUSA

ravihpa

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
Awesome!

I tried doing that. I collected a couple of power cells and then enabled the cheats. I only enabled "Unlimited Arrows" but it somehow gave me "unlimited resources" where resources were not getting depleted. I went into the Ancient Armory cave and triggered the quest. Since I had 2x power cells and had enabled the cheats, I was able to insert ALL FIVE power cells. The game removed the clamps from the armor, and I went to collect it. I did collect it even, as the armor vanished after being collected, but I couldn't find it anywhere in my inventory. When I tracked the quest, it's still stuck at "Collect 3 power cells".

It really sucks that I didn't get the armor :(

What about you? Did you try with the cheats? Did the same thing happened to you too?

By the way, I'm running HZD Complete Edition with the latest v1.52 patch installed on my PS4 Pro.

윤희지

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
I tried doing that. I collected a couple of power cells and then enabled the cheats. I only enabled "Unlimited Arrows" but it somehow gave me "unlimited resources" where resources were not getting depleted. I went into the Ancient Armory cave and triggered the quest. Since I had 2x power cells and had enabled the cheats, I was able to insert ALL FIVE power cells. The game removed the clamps from the armor, and I went to collect it. I did collect it even, as the armor vanished after being collected, but I couldn't find it anywhere in my inventory. When I tracked the quest, it's still stuck at "Collect 3 power cells".

It really sucks that I didn't get the armor :(

What about you? Did you try with the cheats? Did the same thing happened to you too?

By the way, I'm running HZD Complete Edition with the latest v1.52 patch installed on my PS4 Pro.
HZD address offset has dynamic, not static.

You would need to find offset by ammo number or armor, and one shot then finds again, you will found it and change to 99999.

Armor or health is hard to find than ammo.