• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.

How to find credits

• How to use ps4 cheater

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • how to find money

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ProducerPurser

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 26, 2018
Thailand
Hi, Im just wondering if there are any professionals out there who have used this program for finding your own cheats on many different games.

So far I have been successful in finding the money hex in GTA 3 and it worked great! I had to scan twice inside PS4 Cheater changing my cash twice to narrow the results down to like 11 results and then i found it!

Now my problem - I'm trying to find how I can change how many credits I have on MXGP 3
( the motocross game )

1. Do I have to be actively playing the game inside a race to find the credits or can I do a scan lets say at the start of the game menu inside edit player or bike ( where the credits show )

The game starts you off with 1000 credits, So i spent 200 credits to leave 800 and done my first scan inside ps4 cheater for Hex = 800

In return it gave me like 6,000 results so i spent a further 200 credits on handlebar grips to make it 600 and then did my next scan for 600 credits.

In return for my second scan it gave me 2 results and I thought YES! Ive got it it must be one of these addresses.. UNFORTUNATELY it wasnt neither of the 2 results I was left with. Ive tried a couple of times now and once the scan even froze and another time the game froze.

Any help at all would be much appreciated ont his matter :)

Thanks in advance

Samuel.

PS. Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong section

Attachments

• MXGP3_3-1024x576.jpg
    MXGP3_3-1024x576.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: radyy