• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

PS4 Cheater: Enable Uncharted 4 Debug Menu (MANUALLY)

Spec

Speclizer
회원 | Member
Jun 21, 2018
UNCHARTED 4 DEBUG MENU TUTORIAL BY SPECLIZER:
So, to enable the Uncharted 4 Debug Menu using PS4 Cheater you'll need the following:
- PS4 Firmware 5.05 or 5.07 (not sure if this makes a difference, firmware should not matter)
- PS4 Cheater
- Uncharted 4 (1.00) - I am running the retail disc version with no updates installed. (Not tested on the latest update or on the digital version of this game)
NOTE: This thread will not be teaching you how to use PS4Cheater. Tutorial is noob-friendly.
In the future i will be updating this thread with tutorials on how to enable the debug menu on The Last Of Us Remastered and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (1.00 VERSIONS). I am aware people have already found methods but none of them work on the retail 1.00 version of the game and a lot of people have been having issues.

Hidden content
Step 1: Connect to your PS4 by injecting the payload.
Step 2: Boot Uncharted 4 and wait until you are at the main menu then click on 'Refresh Processes' and navigate to 'eboot.bin'.
Step 3: In 'eboot.bin' you will see a list of processes within it, scroll down and find 'Game Onion[0]-33-1100000000-131072KB'. This is the process you will be editing in order to enable the Debug Menu.
Step 4: In PS4Cheater set the value to 0 and on the drop down menu, select 'byte'.
Step 5: Now, go on Uncharted 4's options menu and go to camera controls, then go to horizontal. Press on 'New Scan' once you have done that and then let it scan for 0's. Once this is done, you will have about a million results. On Uncharted 4, change horizontal on camera controls to INVERTED which is 1 and then scan for 1's by pressing 'Next Scan' and go back and forth with this method until you have 50 or less results (just makes it easier and faster).
Key:
Default = 0
Inverted = 1
Step 6: Once you have 50 or less results, add them all to the cheat list by right clicking and pressing 'Add to cheat list'. Now go back and forth on U4 between Default and Inverted and compare that to what you see the values changing to by clicking REFRESH every time you change the horizontal value on U4. For example, if you see 0 and you have it on Default, delete all the 1's from the cheat list and narrow it down to see which values change and which values don't.
Step 7: Once you have found the ONE address that determines the horizontal value, right click and click on HEX Editor. You will be somewhere far down the list so just scroll up a bit until you see the game ID 'CUSA00917'. Keep scrolling until you get to the value '04FC2E90' on the left. I can't really explain which 0 you want to change to a 1 so here is a screenshot (12th 0 from the left, change it to 01):

8hlo7JS

Step 8: Press 'Commit' and you have successfully enabled the debug menu! Keep note that i have not tested this on the digital version, only on the disc version so i am not sure if it makes a difference or not and i'm pretty sure this will only work on the 1.00 version of U4 but feel free to test it on different versions!
My video of the Uncharted 4 Debug Menu enabled using this exact method:

Any issues, please leave a comment.
- Spec

Last edited:

sam alu

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 26, 2018
didn't work with lost legacy

Reactions: indirecty

Spec

Speclizer
회원 | Member
Jun 21, 2018
didn't work with lost legacy
I just tested the same file a couple mins ago, i got the address wrong. Just going to update the thread when i get on my PC tonight. And im talking about my other post with the .CHT files for both games. Of course this wouldnt work for lost legacy but atm the lost legacy file is broken so ill update it when i can.

kingasad

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 7, 2018
how to use this ps cheater ????