• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.

ItsMistaSandman

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
Here is an updated PS4Cheater for 5.05
==================================================================================
*******GET THE NEW BUILD for 5.05*******
:mariobanana:
:mariobanana:
==================================================================================
Love me yet? :happy:

Last edited:

Fox the Sly

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 5, 2018
Thank you, but how do you use this? There's no information or instructions.

Sup Im BirDy

OG
회원 | Member
Apr 16, 2018
Mass
How are you compiling the payloads? Do you have the 5.05 *** ?

jack1009

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 5, 2018
sorry !!!
How i can send payload for my ps4 ?
i can't connect ps4 cheater 1.4.5 with my ps4

ManaPhione

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 19, 2018
>no instructions

Im dead

Rivers

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
1) DL zip file on GitHub and extract it.

2) Run the program and input your PS4 IP address and port (9020)

3) Go to your PS4 and enable your homebrew either HEN or Mira+HEN

4) Once you enable the homebrew close the browser

5) Go back into the browser again. Now here there is actually a couple of ways to do it either run Mira+Hen again or run Original. Once you run either one you should get a screen saying awaiting payload.

6) Now go back to the computer and make sure you have input your PS4 IP address and port correctly. Then press Send Payload. You should get in green words "Payload Injected Successfully" under the "Next Scan" tab.

7) Back on the PS4 press the PS button to minimize the browser (Don't close it). Now run a game of your choice on the PS4. Let it boot up

8) Now on the PS4 cheater client press "Refresh Process" and look for Eboot.bin

9) look for cheats

Last edited:

Bucs9115

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 1, 2018
Im sorry @Rivers I am having trouble. I am sure you explained it perfectly well, its just me.

So I input my PS4 IP and then run my exploit again, and that prompts the "awaiting payload"?
I know I am doing something wrong I just don't know what it is lol

Rivers

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
Im sorry @Rivers I am having trouble. I am sure you explained it perfectly well, its just me.

So I input my PS4 IP and then run my exploit again, and that prompts the "awaiting payload"?
I know I am doing something wrong I just don't know what it is lol

So on your PC you have the IP set and port set.
On the PS4 once you enabled your homebrew (Hen or Hen+Mira) close the browser. Then go back into browser select Hen+Mira again (Original if you have it on the browser) Run it. Now it should say awaiting payload on the PS4

Reactions: Bucs9115

Bucs9115

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 1, 2018
GOT IT! Thank you Very much!!!!!!

Reactions: Rivers

ManaPhione

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 19, 2018
hmm honestly I dont get " send payload " when running original Welp

Rivers

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
hmm honestly I dont get " send payload " when running original Welp

Send payload on PS4 cheater(PC) after you get "Awaiting Payload" in the web browser (PS4)

ManaPhione

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 19, 2018
Send payload on PS4 cheater(PC) after you get "Awaiting Payload" in the web browser (PS4)
no i dont get awaiting payload either,

jack1009

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 5, 2018
1) DL zip file on GitHub and extract it.

2) Run the program and input your PS4 IP address and port (9020)

3) Go to your PS4 and enable your homebrew either HEN or Mira+HEN

4) Once you enable the homebrew close the browser

5) Go back into the browser again. Now here there is actually a couple of ways to do it either run Mira+Hen again or run Original. Once you run either one you should get a screen saying awaiting payload.

6) Now go back to the computer and make sure you have input your PS4 IP address and port correctly. Then press Send Payload. You should get in green words "Payload Injected Successfully" under the "Next Scan" tab.

7) Back on the PS4 press the PS button to minimize the browser (Don't close it). Now run a game of your choice on the PS4. Let it boot up

8) Now on the PS4 cheater client press "Refresh Process" and look for Eboot.bin

9) look for cheats
Good guide thanks u
It work with me

Reactions: Rivers

Rivers

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
no i dont get awaiting payload either,

hmmm...
F8vhpzVm.jpg

So you don't see this at all?

You only get this messaged after you enabled Hen then close the browser then press mira/hen again

youab

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 18, 2018
thanks

Reactions: ItsMistaSandman

Bucs9115

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 1, 2018
This might be the most noobie question ever, but I wanted to edit the amount of SP i had in NBA2K18 and after some digging in ps4 cheater I found the value location. Is it in the same spot for everyone? If so I was thinking about starting a thread where people can post their finds so that others don't have to search forever

Billyliem

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 4, 2018
Help i always get this message when i try to send payload, the ip address is right and the port is 9020 too why??

Billyliem

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 4, 2018
A connection attempt failed because the connected party didn't respond after period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond to 192.168.1.20:9023

Reactions: xsprx