• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

PS4 6.02 Jailbreak!!!! *HELP*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon Wahlgren

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 3, 2018
So!, I started my new PS4 and was sitting around playing a Little bit, and the thought came to me, well why not Jailbreak it because i want more games to it and i didn't had the Money to buy a new one.. so, I was just wondering, how the heck do i Jailbreak a PS4 on a firmware 6.02?
I checked out some websites but I couldn't find anything reliable about jailbreaking a firmware on 6.02
All they wanted was like for me to go to a webpage where I had to either buy something or yeah.. so kinda boring,, If there's anyone who can help me I'd appreciate that!

Thanks!
Simon

Simon Wahlgren

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 3, 2018
I'd like to try out Vampyr, seems like an awesome game, so if there's anyone sitting on his/hers couch, well, help me out!

darka972

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 13, 2018
Jailbreak is only on 5.05 or 5.07 firmware, no exploit released after those firmware atm.

m0nadpr0xy

Yes, I'm a girl...
Retired staff
Jul 10, 2018
There is no real/official jailbreak for firmware above 5.05/5.07. Everything and everyone that says there is one is simply a lie and fake.

Bl4ckH4nd

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
Man, don't post jailbreak videos.

Also, to the topic creator, I've told you before, there is no jailbreak for 6.02. You're stuck with no jailbreak.

Status
Not open for further replies.