• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

PS4 5.05 Mira loading and custom payload sending with NetCat

shaun

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 22, 2018
Thanks

shaun

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 22, 2018
Thanks

jackayb

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 22, 2018
no just run the update blocker
should i run the update blocker just one time or every time i run the exploit.. sorry for the noob question i'm new to this

ÁMír .

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 28, 2018
its simple: Make sure you have a exfat formatted usb/ external HDD formatted as exfat with fpkg's on the root of the device.

1. Go to Network settings DNS settings
2. Primary to 165.227.83.145 and the Secondary DNS to 108.61.128.158
3. save network settings
4. go to system settings
5. open user manual
6 select 5.05
7. select mira
8. go back to system settings and go to the very bottom
9. select debug settings
10. go to game
11. install fpkg = profit

Now if you want to send a custom payload like linux loader
1. Open user manual back up
2. select 5.05
3. select mira
It will now say waiting for payload

I use ubuntu to send it with Netcat.
"to install netcat use: sudo apt install netcat"

"PS4_MiraFW_Orbis.bin is in the netcat zip file"

Windows with PS4_MiraFW_Orbis.bin for testing:
Added link for xvortex PS4 5.05 dumper
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

now open a terminal/ cmd window and use the command like so:
nc -w 3 192.168.1.68 9998 < PS4_MiraFW_Orbis.bin
nc stands for netcat, -w 3 is your options, the ip address is your ps4's ip address, 9998 is the port the ps4 is open and gives you a debug read out and lets you send the payload via netcat, the < points at the payload aka linux_505_payload.bin in this example.

Ask questions if you have them. Ill add photos in the morning when i get off of work.

Reactions: COMRAD01

Syntex

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 3, 2018
should i run the update blocker just one time or every time i run the exploit.. sorry for the noob question i'm new to this

one time

Mogi_Codemasterv

USA #1
Retired staff
Apr 7, 2018
The Sun
Hi all, I can't seem to make this work. The USB is ready as per the guide, but I've tried every way of loading the attached payload but nothing happens.
You need to select mira again, it will say waiting for payload.

Optional: Use netcat to send the custom payload from your PC.

The exfat usb drive is used to install fpkg games from the debug menu

mercury501

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 29, 2018
I changed the account, didn't want the nickname in the last message, if you could edit it that would be wonderful. Anyway yes I tried netcat while the ps4 was in awaiting payload, I tried with the android app and with the loader on darksoftware's site and nothing happens for several minutes

Mogi_Codemasterv

USA #1
Retired staff
Apr 7, 2018
The Sun
I changed the account, didn't want the nickname in the last message, if you could edit it that would be wonderful. Anyway yes I tried netcat while the ps4 was in awaiting payload, I tried with the android app and with the loader on darksoftware's site and nothing happens for several minutes
you may need to try a different port

instead of 9998 try to use 9020 or 9023

mercury501

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 29, 2018
Tried all three of them, nothing. With ps4 serve app on port 9023 other payloads work but not this one
Edit:noticed I'm on the wrong thread, I can't make the Linux payload work.

Last edited:

Mogi_Codemasterv

USA #1
Retired staff
Apr 7, 2018
The Sun
Tried all three of them, nothing. With ps4 serve app on port 9023 other payloads work but not this one
Edit:noticed I'm on the wrong thread, I can't make the Linux payload work.

Are you using a pro or phat or slim? Pro uses a different payload.

You said you can send the other payloads. The linux one takes a while for it to start.

Pay attention to the lights on the PS4, what are they doing?

Does your console just shut off?

mercury501

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 29, 2018
Are you using a pro or phat or slim? Pro uses a different payload.

You said you can send the other payloads. The linux one takes a while for it to start.

Pay attention to the lights on the PS4, what are they doing?

Does your console just shut off?
Well it's a fat cuh 1004a, nothing changes on the awaiting payload page and the light on the ps remains white nothing happens for at least 5 minutes, should I wait more? I thought it had to go on black screen seconds after the payload

Mogi_Codemasterv

USA #1
Retired staff
Apr 7, 2018
The Sun
Well it's a fat cuh 1004a, nothing changes on the awaiting payload page and the light on the ps remains white nothing happens for at least 5 minutes, should I wait more? I thought it had to go on black screen seconds after the payload

Spam the payload and just hang out and wait for it to load.

If you use the DNS settings from my how to mira tutorial Al alzif just added the 5.05 linux payload try that.

Launch it from the user manual from settings

Reactions: mercury501

Elmo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 9, 2018
@codemasterv thanks for the write-up! also, if you like the almond joy commercial you'll love this

Mogi_Codemasterv

USA #1
Retired staff
Apr 7, 2018
The Sun
LOL I haven't heard that one before

Actarus

Goldorak Go !
회원 | Member
May 29, 2018
France
thanks you for the help, I will try to send the payload app2usb.bin with your method

rahul seth

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 1, 2018
so when i power off the system, will i have to follow the steps again? is it recommended to turnoff the ps4 ?

yosbel182us

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 9, 2018
ok

mrdee

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 13, 2018
downloading

vongolashu

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 12, 2018
do we need to keep repeating the process everytime the PS4 reboots or goes to rest mode ? Anyway to retain the exploit/HEN ?