• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

PS4 - 4.74 Kernel Exploit by CelesteBlue123

윤희지

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Hey everyone,

Good news for PS4 4.74 kexploit has released, who people are unable to update 5.05 or high firmware, because of PS4 blu-ray was broken on 4.74.

Now that PS4 4.74 kexploit was released by CelesteBlue123 from twitter.

Click to this link after this site will load on your PS4 4.74 kexploit to be successful + access fully debug mode.

Official: http://celesteblue.nopsn.com/PS4/474/
Mirror: http://www.pearlxcore.net/474/index.html

Credits
  • Bug from qwertyoruiopz
  • Kdumper thanks to CelesteBlue, zecoxao
  • Implementation by Specter
  • PS4NoBd Team

Last edited:

rustomen

Request PS2 Games To Me
Uploader
Jun 12, 2018
If blu-ray is broken, can't they update using usb flash drive?

Oxeres

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 7, 2018

The same. what is the interest of this?

m0nadpr0xy

Yes, I'm a girl...
Retired staff
Jul 10, 2018

I've read online on Reddit that the firmware upgrade process performs a hardware test and it won't upgrade the firmware if it detects a faulty BD drive.

Tzakuzi

Suspended
회원 | Member
Jul 2, 2018
Whats kernel exploit? and what's the different from the current web exploit?

DragosLusta

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 7, 2019
does it work in offline mode ? with no internet ?

m0nadpr0xy

Yes, I'm a girl...
Retired staff
Jul 10, 2018
does it work in offline mode ? with no internet ?

Yes, you just need a exploit host page that has the exploit and then you can cache the exploit for offline use.

For example: https://cthugha.thegate.network/

kmIZ4RE.png

Kakashift

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 10, 2019
Hello, very nice I'm from Colombia and I want to know if you can help me with the exploit of PS4 4.74, it's about exploit the cache but when the Internet is disconnected to activate it network connection error I can help

윤희지

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Hello, very nice I'm from Colombia and I want to know if you can help me with the exploit of PS4 4.74, it's about exploit the cache but when the Internet is disconnected to activate it network connection error I can help
Are you trying to enable from internet connection after getting error correct?