• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Problems with downloading

PL4yst4tionRox

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 14, 2022
I was wondering if anyone else is having problems downloading from filecrypt.cc. I had a doctors appt. and had to leave in the middle of grabbing the links when i got back I can't seem to connect to the site. I still have about 130 files to download of Horizon Forbidden West?

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
no, thats an issue on your side.

maybe from your internet service provider and or country or origin.

PL4yst4tionRox

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 14, 2022
Damn you are 0 for two. First you tell me that I can't connect an external HDD to my JB system. Which I in fact can and play FKPG games off of it. Now you tell me that it is an issue on my side When in fact I just got done downloading and installing a game from this site to the same HDD that you said that i couldn't use. If it was on my end why would I have been able to start the download to begin with. I found out that the servers were being maintenance.

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
if you formulate a question the wrong way you will get the wrong answer. thats not what you asked .

second I dont work for filecrip and i was unaware there was a server issue. rule that out and whats does everything point out to? that you live in a resctrictive country and must use VPN that is the most common solution

now tell me how am i supposed to know where you live and who your ISP is: or can I ?

Last edited:
Reactions: PL4yst4tionRox

PL4yst4tionRox

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 14, 2022
First of all, I asked the question correctly. I too was unaware that they were having server problems hence the reason why I asked if any one else was having problems downloading files. If someone had said yes then I would have known that it wasn't me. If someone had said no then I would have checked things on my end. I also mentioned that I downloaded files before I left therefore I was not having any problems before. When I came back I couldn't download. I don't see how my post could be interpreted wrong.

In regards to to finding out what country I am from and who my ISP is the answer is YES. You are the Senior Admin of this website, (I don't know if you are the top dog or not). Which means that MORE than likely you have Administrative Privileges. Every time someone logs into the website the website records the person's IP address and in return you could use it to find the person's country and their Internet Service Provider. Well you would get an IP address and you would be able to look up a country of origin and get an ISP. The question is would it be a legit IP address, a legit country of origin and a legit ISP, probably not as I am sure more than half the members here are using at least one VPN, if not more.

Last edited: