• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Private game of WWII Online....

Chris Darling

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 14, 2018
Hey guys im looking for a bit help, am i able to play a private game on WWII while jailbroken? So against friends but not in public lobbies?

Thanks in advance.

AshleyUK1984

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 13, 2018
You wont be able to go 'online' with 5.05, but if your connecting two PS4's on the LAN then you could probably do that.

Chris Darling

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 14, 2018
So private play over the internet isnt possible? Wanted to use mods against my friends for a laugh. Their is a multiplayer menu Playstation 4 Toolbox, wonder what thats for!

AshleyUK1984

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 13, 2018
As far as I'm aware no it's not possible. Only LAN. To go 'online' with a game, I would have thought you'd have to be on the latest firmware (5.55 at this point in time).
The tool box is probably just for local play. Against bots / or zombies maybe? I don't know (I haven't play WW2 so I don't know the features).

See if anyone is using the toolbox you speak of on YouTube and see what set up they are using?

Reactions: Chris Darling