• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.

PREORDERED A GAME FROM PSN AND PLANNING TO JAILBREAK.

Ghostechful

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 11, 2018
GUYS, I HAVE A QUESTION IM RECENTLY GOING TO UPGRADE FROM MY BASE PS4 TO PS4 PRO AND IM PLANNING TO DO THE EXPLOIT ON PRO BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT I PREORDERED SPIDERMAN DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION FROM PSN STORE. WILL IT BE POSSIBLE TO KEEP MY PS4 PRO JAILBROKEN AND GET THE SPIDERMAN GAME?

THANK YOU

Spec

Speclizer
회원 | Member
Jun 21, 2018
No because there is currently no 5.55 exploit available publically. You cannot download or pirate games that are released after the 5.05 firmware. Until an exploit for the latest firmware comes out, we are unable to play these newer games.

scunnyemce

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
try install from download history on ps4 if u are connected to internet. if not use your pc or phone app to try the install. u cant access psn but u can still send downloads to ur console. the same process if u wer on a modded psvita.sign into psn on ur pc browser and u should b able to select items to install automatically.to ur primary console

Ghostechful

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 11, 2018
THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR REPLY BUT JUST FOR CONFIRMATION HAVE ANYONE TRIED THIS METHOD INCLUDING YOU?

Ghostechful

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 11, 2018
WELL CAPS GET ME GOOD.

scunnyemce

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
search for a tutorial on google as i cant share the link from the certain site its on lol

Ghostechful

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 11, 2018
search for a tutorial on google as i cant share the link from the certain site its on lol
I STILL DIDNT GET THE USE OF IT WILL I ABLE GET PSN GAMES ON MY PS4?
AS FOR WHAT U MENTIONED BEFORE I STILL DIDNT GET IT "use this to transfer your ps download list to pc works like a charm" WHY PC I WANT IT ON MY PS4. SORRY FOR BEING SUCH A NOOB.THANKS

scunnyemce

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
I STILL DIDNT GET THE USE OF IT WILL I ABLE GET PSN GAMES ON MY PS4?
AS FOR WHAT U MENTIONED BEFORE I STILL DIDNT GET IT "use this to transfer your ps download list to pc works like a charm" WHY PC I WANT IT ON MY PS4. SORRY FOR BEING SUCH A NOOB.THANKS
jesus do u not read click the link I posted and read the information