• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

EUR AU Plex - [CUSA-01703] [NoPSN]

Andresxd

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 6, 2018
Thx broh !

dantok

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 18, 2019
Plex working but no 4k support on the dumped version :(

DKIN001

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 17, 2018
Muchere graciessss

JohnTHQ

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 7, 2020
ive tried a couple versions of plex for 6.72 hen/mira/mira unofficial One version i get a black screen the other just freezes at the PLEX logo

cyber1000

Staff member
Forum Moderator
Jul 17, 2020
ive tried a couple versions of plex for 6.72 hen/mira/mira unofficial One version i get a black screen the other just freezes at the PLEX logo
Ive heard plex is now server sided, probably the reason you cant run it

JohnTHQ

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 7, 2020
oh! well then thanks for the reply. I have yet to even try plex in browser...

in browser is a little clunky got an error code trying to play back files. do i need media player installed? Nevermind installed media player no change. "error code h4 (not supported)

Last edited:

Ars92

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
sucks that we cant use Plex noPSN....love using their new unified design on webOS and AndroidTV (Shield), was curious to compare how it is on the PS4 lol

Reactions: K26577769

Buzbee2

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 18, 2020
Plex is working again. I have access to my own personal folders for TV and Movies but nothing else with Plex v1.02.

cyber1000

Staff member
Forum Moderator
Jul 17, 2020
Plex is working again. I have access to my own personal folders for TV and Movies but nothing else with Plex v1.02.
Oh interesting