• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.

Play PS5 Remote Play on Jailbroken PS4

damian12890

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Feb 12, 2021
Hi I have a jailbroken PS4 on 9.00 and I do not have the remote play app installed on my PS4. Does anyone know if there is a way to set up remote play on my PS4 so I can play my PS5 on my PS4?

jamesbond

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 21, 2020
I never managed to get my PS Vita to play PS4 titles by remote play even PS3 titles. I very much doubt you could do remote play from PS5 to PS4 . The PS4 9.00 exploit is still in its infancy, as you no we have no PS5 exploit. I dont see that being possible anytime soon.

damian12890

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Feb 12, 2021
I just need a way to get the ps5 remote play app on my ps4 as I can't find it anywhere.

Fidelita

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Feb 18, 2022
I would like just to have PS4 remote play on my mobile devices.

damian12890

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Feb 12, 2021
It is possible to play a jailbroken PS4 thru remote Play. I can actually control my PS4 in my living room from the PS5 in my office. I just wanna Remote play my PS5 from my PS4, I feel like it should be possible if I had the Remote Play app on my PS4, but it's absent, maybe it got deleted, IDK>

Rahul salim

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 28, 2018
Try Chiaki remote play app. I am enjoying..

MRDOCA

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 28, 2018
Did this ever get figured out? I'm sure there was a ps5 remote play app on my ps4 before. Now it's gone.