• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Pending Update and Itemzflo question

Duncan

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 18, 2018
Hi,

Checking if anyone has, or has gotten rid of an pending update for PS5? Explanation below but i believe that is causing my issue and of course sketchy to do things when you can click the wrong "update now" button.

If I factory Reset the system, i believe that would get rid of the update i read, but would my games be gone off the M2 Drive? Or would possibly the M2 be recognized by Itemzflo afterwards and see the games i copied there?

I played MK11, and was going about adding the skins, and had a kernal panic. Then after that when i went back onto the ps5 it will not let me open itemzflo and says "Cannot start app".

So to fix that I had to navigate through users guide and find a way to finally get to the google search bar and go back and jailbreak the site.

But now if i shut the PS5 off ( didn't mean to but either kernal panic or a power outtage which we just had), and i always have to go back to finding google and then redo the jb.