• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

nier automata [CUSA04480] CHT5.05

luispipo12

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
I need the cheat Nier Automata Credits Minigame Unlimited Hit Points to be able to conclude route E in CUSA04480 1.06 thanks for all the possible help hopefully and you can get it to be able to finish all the game's endings :)

luispipo12

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
and if you can also the trick of infinite life and to be able to activate the berseker mode of A2 in an infinite way:)

RoxsasII

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 26, 2018
hello use this cheater load with ps4 cheatre when you are in the last minigames and never die!!!!

Attachments

• nierendinge.rar
    148 bytes · Views: 111

luispipo12

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
hello use this cheater load with ps4 cheatre when you are in the last minigames and never die!!!!

thank you very much I will use it tonight and unlock the real end a thousand thanks : )

Reactions: RoxsasII

luispipo12

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
thanks to you I achieve the end E works without any problem the trick is a great help for those who want to get that end and can not connect online thanks for sharing a thousand thanks for helping me RoxsasII :)

Reactions: RoxsasII

RoxsasII

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 26, 2018
No problem!!!

RoxsasII

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 26, 2018
thanks to you I achieve the end E works without any problem the trick is a great help for those who want to get that end and can not connect online thanks for sharing a thousand thanks for helping me RoxsasII :)
no problem, I'm happy to have been of help ... that ending is essential to complete the game

Reactions: luispipo12

luispipo12

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
hi infinite HP for the machine you are controlling, that will work with 9S Underground Colosseum Dlc someone help me some tip to know what is the value in life to look for it look for it but I think that the value of life in the robot when handled by 9s is different

maxresdefault.jpg

Pacha2310

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
I need help with the ending e cheat pls, i can't make it work

amine34

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 7, 2019
thaaaaaaaaaaaaaank uuu

MMS54

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 22, 2019
Hello, is it possible to get a re-upload of this file. Thank you.