• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.

Newbie here.

Ande

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 24, 2019
1. How did you find DarkSoftware?

Did a lot of Googling that eventually pointed me here.

2. What is your favorite games?

Final Fantasy, Zelda, and Okami

3. What is your favorite anime or cartoon, comic, hentai, drama?

Lucky Star...even got a 100cm **** doll with 88cm boobs dressed up as her. Also, yes, I have seen several pictures (read as: 3) of Konata with an awe inspiring rack.

4. Do have any musical interests you would like to share with us?

ICP, Rock mostly, and Bluegrass for nostalgia since that's all I really listened to growing up as a child...you can thank my grandparents who raised me for that.

5. Where are you from?

The land of God Emperor Trump, and for those who haven't seen the statue of him as such, yes...it is worth googling.

6. What is your occupation?

NEET (parasite if your in Russia)

7. What are some of your talents or things you are proud of doing or having?

I am typically good with computers, so long as you don't ask me to code anything, and I occasionally dabble in studying Japanese.

8. What are your hobbies?

Got a major interest in politics, especially things SJW and NPC related, and am an avid gamer, but you already knew the last one. ;)

9. What games do you enjoy playing?

Usually story driven events such as RPG, and JRPGs, but occasionally stuff that requires reflexes like Zelda or Metroidvania style games is also nice. Also check out Dusk: An Elysian Tale if you've never played it before.