• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

USA EUR AU Netflix - [CUSA-00127 CUSA-00129] [USA v1.41] [EUR v1.26] [NoPSN]

cyber1000

Staff member
Forum Moderator
Jul 17, 2020
Ok i tried to backport it but it doesnt load the libraries and crashes on the EU version, the US version like everyone mentioned was already backported but crashes when logging in and i have no idea what to patch from there. Im not the best person detecting the crash cause as the kernel log isnt so accurate sometimes and doesnt really show the exact information on what failed

Reactions: Drope182 and Valk

Buzbee2

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 18, 2020
The USA version wasn't backported. It was made with the 5.05 SDK.

cyber1000

Staff member
Forum Moderator
Jul 17, 2020
The USA version wasn't backported. It was made with the 5.05 SDK.
Im pretty sure thats not entirely the case, cuz the eboot already has a memhole patch which doesnt usually happen with regular dumps those memhole patches are made for backports

Buzbee2

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 18, 2020
Im pretty sure thats not entirely the case, cuz the eboot already has a memhole patch which doesnt usually happen with regular dumps those memhole patches are made for backports
OK. It was backported and a function was removed in the eboot so it would run on 5.05.

cyber1000

Staff member
Forum Moderator
Jul 17, 2020
Right i forgot to check that xD

EDIT:
SURPRISE!

Netflix EUR Update 1.26 Already Backported
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
Discovered something new yesterday about modules, which lead to going back to netflix and oh well, im really the god backporter :p
This might change things for the gaming side aswell

On the sidenote, dont worry ill bring the USA version tomorrow too :) its just 3:30am right now xD

- Changed the link (09/01/21)

Last edited:

Dekkerlion

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 6, 2018
Sorry, but I tested this on 5.05 from Europe and it didn't work, same error.

cyber1000

Staff member
Forum Moderator
Jul 17, 2020
Sorry, but I tested this on 5.05 from Europe and it didn't work, same error.
Hmm did you uninstall your previous version? Because i logged in a couple times and before i patched it i also had the crash

Reactions: eikun

Dekkerlion

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 6, 2018
Yeah, uninstalled previous version every time. Reinstalled 4 times now, still crash after login

cyber1000

Staff member
Forum Moderator
Jul 17, 2020
Yeah, uninstalled previous version every time. Reinstalled 4 times now, still crash after login
Weird, wonder if i uploaded the right version. Yesterday i did upload a wrong one once lol

EDIT: tested it again, still working fine for me. I will check if i didnt upload the wrong version

EDIT2: nope, uninstalled it and reinstalled the one from the rar, signed in and 0 crashes...

20200904_232527.jpg

EDIT3: Heres the US version backported too, also tested 0 crashes for me

Netflix US Update 1.41 Already Backported
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
- Changed the link (09/01/21)

Last edited:

bfggv

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
Right i forgot to check that xD

EDIT:
SURPRISE!

Netflix EUR Update 1.26 Already Backported
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Discovered something new yesterday about modules, which lead to going back to netflix and oh well, im really the god backporter :p
This might change things for the gaming side aswell

On the sidenote, dont worry ill bring the USA version tomorrow too :) its just 3:30am right now xD
This has worked for me, thank you! Installed on a PS4 PRO 5.05 with HEN 2.1.3.

Euclid

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2020
Thanks... The latest update works perfectly fine on my ps4..

Reactions: HK31

suburbano

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 25, 2020
Weird, wonder if i uploaded the right version. Yesterday i did upload a wrong one once lol

EDIT: tested it again, still working fine for me. I will check if i didnt upload the wrong version

EDIT2: nope, uninstalled it and reinstalled the one from the rar, signed in and 0 crashes...

20200904_232527.jpg

i installed the us 1.41 and also tried your eur one (base + update) but both crash after login, the us one lets me choose a profile and actually get to the main menu but crashes after a few seconds, tried uninstalling them rebooting and reinstalling but no luck, im on 5.05 ps4 pro

Reactions: Lotterw

Buzbee2

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 18, 2020
i installed the us 1.41 and also tried your eur one (base + update) but both crash after login, the us one lets me choose a profile and actually get to the main menu but crashes after a few seconds, tried uninstalling them rebooting and reinstalling but no luck, im on 5.05 ps4 pro
Are you using it on an activated profile? Maybe thats what needed.

Ars92

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018

20200904_232527.jpg

This works great on my 6.72 Pro, thanks!

haduvelko

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 10, 2018

20200904_232527.jpg

cyber1000 thank you very much for backport, can you accept my request for download file, thanks in advance.

saintcarl

PS4
Uploader
Jun 14, 2018

20200904_232527.jpg

please reupload TIA:)

Reactions: nicoh0712

cyber1000

Staff member
Forum Moderator
Jul 17, 2020
please reupload TIA:)
My bad its quite difficult to keep track of everything and specially since all my googles were banned i wasnt able to fix all those links >_<

Added new links for the US and EUR ones

Reactions: saintcarl

saintcarl

PS4
Uploader
Jun 14, 2018
My bad its quite difficult to keep track of everything and specially since all my googles were banned i wasnt able to fix all those links >_<

Thanks!!

cpt

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 13, 2018
that 1.41 netflix works for me thanks been looking for a long time.

Reactions: cyber1000

sakinud

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 23, 2018
that 1.41 netflix works for me thanks been looking for a long time.
What version are you and what ps4 do you have ??, I'm on 5.05 and I have ps4 slim and it doesn't work for me
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
Did you find a version that works for you?
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

bro I can't find a netflix version that works for me on my ps4 slim 5.05, do you know any that did work?

Reactions: akrembou23