• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Mortal Kombat Returns PS4 Port - WIP

ih8god

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 4, 2022
Thought I would share a build of the port I have done of Eyeballistic's MK Returns for the PS4.

I don't game on PC and really liked the HD versions they demoed a couple years back so well here I am. Currently in the middle of putting in some assets from their GameMaker version and found some nice files in a 2019 MUGEN game so should be able to get intro, char select, 3 or 4 more background and Scorprion playable in over the next while.

Was just happy to get it in a playable state recently so thought I should share. Will share updates as I go. FW 4.50 and up I think.

https://may0need5.github.io/MortalKombatReturnsPS4/