• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Minecraft PS4 Skins folder location help.....

FiSh.PaSte

Defenestration Demonstrator
Uploader
Sep 1, 2018
WASP-12b
Just putting some feelers out to see if any one knows if its possible to access the skins folder in Minecraft PS4, I want to add custom skins to my game like i could in the PS3. Been poking around in the root of PS4 via Filezilla but can't find any folder or such that would have anything to do with it.... that i recognize anyhows..
Any help,thoughts,ideas or straight up way to do it would appreciated...

윤희지

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Just putting some feelers out to see if any one knows if its possible to access the skins folder in Minecraft PS4, I want to add custom skins to my game like i could in the PS3. Been poking around in the root of PS4 via Filezilla but can't find any folder or such that would have anything to do with it.... that i recognize anyhows..
Any help,thoughts,ideas or straight up way to do it would appreciated...
Keep trying to find all folder called CUSAXXXXX from Minecraft.

If not, we don't know well.

FiSh.PaSte

Defenestration Demonstrator
Uploader
Sep 1, 2018
WASP-12b
Thanking you will try that,
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
I think i might of worked it out, extracted all files from pkg using orbis-pub-chk found the dlc file i was after, going to try adding customs skins and rebuilding from there. if that works i'm going to start looking at editing xml files to modify lobby levels etc