• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.

USA METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN Theme - [CUSA01140] - [Permanent]

Kapil Chaudhary

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 27, 2018
Thanks, i am playing this game and was looking for this. I was wondering if you have any dynamic theme for MSGV.

Reactions: indirecty

sultanovic

Fire Member
Uploader
Jun 22, 2018
Thanks, i am playing this game and was looking for this. I was wondering if you have any dynamic theme for MSGV.
No, I don't think there is any dynamic one in ps store.

iDEXModzYT

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 23, 2018
Thanks ,why nobody puts screenshots of the themes in this site?

iSkios

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 3, 2018
wow thanks! can you share the direct link of the official pkg? I want to try and make the patch myself even though the patch is already provided.

sultanovic

Fire Member
Uploader
Jun 22, 2018
wow thanks! can you share the direct link of the official pkg? I want to try and make the patch myself even though the patch is already provided.
Yep, here you go:
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.