• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Mega downloads??

karkosa

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 4, 2018
Hi. I love this site. I was wondering if someone can tell me what is the easiest most noobish way of downloading a mega file via jdownloader 2.. thanks in advance.

윤희지

관리자
Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
I've moved your thread to PS2/4 FPKG Discussion.

Yes, you can use JDownloader 2 for all links as possible.

Jamhouse

Retired staff
Mar 9, 2018
if you dont want to pay at all the best way is use a vpn or restart your router to get new IP address . if you can pay a little get a realdebrid account . they are cheap and can be used to download from multiple hosters. or you can just buy a mega account and download

karkosa

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 4, 2018
Hi. I love this site. I was wondering if someone can tell me what is the easiest most noobish way of downloading a mega file via jdownloader 2.. thanks in advance.
if you dont want to pay at all the best way is use a vpn or restart your router to get new IP address . if you can pay a little get a realdebrid account . they are cheap and can be used to download from multiple hosters. or you can just buy a mega account and download
So if i buy a VPN then i will be able to download mega files on jdownloader 2? and if yes, can you refer me to a more common vpn

윤희지

관리자
Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
So if i buy a VPN then i will be able to download mega files on jdownloader 2? and if yes, can you refer me to a more common vpn
You can use SoftEther VPN Client Manager It is free.

If you need a VPN more. You can search from katcar to install for VPN Crack.