• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.

Lapy's River Raid

MasterTurkey

YouTuber crap shoot artist.
회원 | Member
Jun 17, 2018
The InnerWebs
Lapy's latest Homebrew game "River Raid".

Quote from Lapy's twitter :
This comes to you thanks to my friend @djmega818
Enjoy it and I hope to see who breaks my score. Remember to share it with the #LapyRiverRaid

Download Links

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunnyboy

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
thanks man. i bet it will hard to beat you. give us a few days to git good at it

Last edited:

MasterTurkey

회원 | Member
Jun 17, 2018
The InnerWebs
so no link to download game. installation. updates

just a link promo to watch your YT channel ?

Jebus, if you'd given me 30 seconds... 3 mirrors attached... OG mega via Lapy and 3 others via me.

Last edited:

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
Jebus, if you'd given me 30 seconds... 3 mirrors attached... OG mega via Lapy and 2 others via me.
sentinel mode is activated on. let me lower it a bit cuz i know you cool

Reactions: MasterTurkey

MasterTurkey

회원 | Member
Jun 17, 2018
The InnerWebs
sentinel mode is activated on. let me lower it a bit cuz i know you cool

lol. honest I have mad respect for Lapy. Skippable ads are turned off on this video so it should just play. And I was honest to god just in the middle of attaching links. Next time I'll wait to post, but I tend to like to edit things a certain way I guess. Plus I didn't know if I should base64 it or not, which I did... but just didn't do it on this site.

Reactions: DorianX

Oxeres

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 7, 2018
It’s not "RIVER RUN" but "RIVER RAID".
Good homebrew though. Lapy is the best homebrew maker on PS4.

My score

Reactions: MasterTurkey

MasterTurkey

회원 | Member
Jun 17, 2018
The InnerWebs
thanks man. i bet it will hard to beat you. give us a few days to git good at it

Any chance you can change the post title to Lapy's River Raid ? Please ? as pointed out by rick dangerous.

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
Any chance you can change the post title to Lapy's River Raid ? Please ? as pointed out by rick dangerous.
thread name has been changed
good game dude