• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Karaoke Games new music?

kevin levin

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 15, 2018
Ok you guys i have a dumb question, would it be possible to obtain more songs for like say example singstar ultimate hits. What i mean by that is, they have like a store to buy new songs but you know you cant really do that with a jailbroken system. So i was wondering if there was some way to still obtain said songs without the use of the store in the game. And also if there is some way to import your own songs into the game as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you guys in advance