• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

I've arrived!

PlatinumLucario

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 19, 2020
Hello everyone! I'm Davin, a 27 year old guy living in Warrnambool, Victoria, Australia.

I'm a guy who loves reverse engineering video games and researching them in every way possible!

I also love traveling and seeing new places, which is why I'm studying in the tourism sector.

I'm also a guy that pretty much cares about everyone, so if you need anyone to talk to, I'm here, and always as positive as ever! ^^

So you're wondering how I found this place? Well, it started off with me finding that DarkUmbra had shut down, so I decided to try and find a new ROM site to join, and as I was searching Duck Duck Go, I found this place! So in I came and registered right away.

It's really nice to meet you all! ^^

Reactions: African and DorianX

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
welcome to DKS . . .

Reactions: African

윤희지

관리자
Staff member