• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

I'm new... But I'm kinda worried about...

ultra3228

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 2, 2018
Hello. So, I've bought my first PS4 5.05with exploit including several games in it. I can wait, waiting is not the big problem because there are like 2 games released for 5.50 for now. But will 5.50 Exploit ever get released to public?? There are TONS of games to play because I bought this just now, but I would like to know if its impossible or not. Thanks

ultra3228

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 2, 2018
I've just realized that I've posted this threat to the wrong section. I'm unable to delete it. How do I delete threats?

윤희지

관리자
Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Hello. So, I've bought my first PS4 5.05with exploit including several games in it. I can wait, waiting is not the big problem because there are like 2 games released for 5.50 for now. But will 5.50 Exploit ever get released to public?? There are TONS of games to play because I bought this just now, but I would like to know if its impossible or not. Thanks
I think if probably kernel exploits release or not. But I would say CFW has more stable and can be higher firmware version than kernel exploits every reboot and no online to play. For sure CFW will be released near future when PS5 release late.

I've just realized that I've posted this threat to the wrong section. I'm unable to delete it. How do I delete threats?
Moved to the discussion.

Reactions: ultra3228

ultra3228

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 2, 2018
I think if probably kernel exploits release or not. But I would say CFW has more stable and can be higher firmware version than kernel exploits every reboot and no online to play. For sure CFW will be released near future when PS5 release late.

Moved to the discussion.

Okay thank you so much. Since PS4 is starting to end, we might be close to CFW I hope.

Reactions: 윤희지