• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

I need help with my ps4 jailbreak

azhar2908

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 22, 2018
I used the jailbreak for my ps4 last year. I have since then moved and changed my wifi. I tried connecting to the new wifi but it doens't allow me to run mira/hen nor can I browse the internet. I can open up the exploit page but can't do anything else. All out of options. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

VonCunz

YARR!
회원 | Member
Jul 12, 2018
Clear Cache? update the DNS? or host your own exploit?

Styleman

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 14, 2018
update the DNS?

Likely this is the issue.

When you create a new wifi connection you need to manually re-enter the DNS entries for the exploit to work.

usk87

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 8, 2020
Can someone help me with my doubt . I have a ps4 pro jailbreak 5.05 is there a way to use a secondary hard disk with the latest os to go online and play in ps4 . 2 hard disks one with jailbroke and the other not.. just switching the harddisks will be fun to play latest games
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
Can someone help me with my doubt . I have a ps4 pro jailbreak 5.05 is there a way to use a secondary hard disk with the latest os to go online and play in ps4 . 2 hard disks one with jailbroke and the other not.. just switching the harddisks will be fun to play latest games

Styleman

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 14, 2018
I have a ps4 pro jailbreak 5.05 is there a way to use a secondary hard disk with the latest os to go online and play in ps4 . 2 hard disks one with jailbroke and the other not.. just switching the harddisks will be fun to play latest games

Your PS4 can't be current firmware and 5.05 firmware at the same time, not even with different hard drives.

Having two separate PS4 Systems is the way to go.