• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

I have several Questions. I hope this is the correct place to post this thread.

PL4yst4tionRox

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 14, 2022
Hello,

Like i mentioned in my intro, My name is Dave.

I have glanced around the site a little bit and love what I see. I found my way over to the Horizon Forbidden west thread and I couldn't find the link to download the game. I am completely new to the PS4 hacking scene. I am confused on how to make Fkpges. (I am sure that I can find a great tutorial here on that.) I am also having problems with a cheating tool that I downloaded called PS4 Game reaper. I have watched videos and I know that I need to inject the payload PS4Dumper before I begin to use it. But everytime that I connect my PS4 to it (by inserting the ip address in the program.) It disconnects immediately.

In regards to the Horizon links that I can't find, I did like the content. After I liked the content the red box that had said Hidden Content turned green and I saw random letters in the box. It doesn't look like a link just lots of random letters.

I have Gold Hen on my PS4 and I notice codes for Horizon version 1.17 and 1.18. I am currently playing that game legit on my ps5 but the ps4 version. I would like to know how exactly how I can use those codes on 9,00 even though the base game is 9.03. I have stumbled across the term backported and understand that I need the FKPG of HFW that is backported but I don't know how to do that. The post that I saw on HFW looks like that is what I am looking for but I can't seem to access the DL link.

Well thanks to everyone in advance for taking the time to read this and choosing to try and answer my questions. I apologize in advance if I posted this in the wrong place. I look forward to any and all help, suggestions and responses.

Anomaly

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 13, 2018
I have glanced around the site a little bit and love what I see. I found my way over to the Horizon Forbidden west thread and I couldn't find the link to download the game. I am completely new to the PS4 hacking scene. I am confused on how to make Fkpges. (I am sure that I can find a great tutorial here on that.) I am also having problems with a cheating tool that I downloaded called PS4 Game reaper. I have watched videos and I know that I need to inject the payload PS4Dumper before I begin to use it. But everytime that I connect my PS4 to it (by inserting the ip address in the program.) It disconnects immediately.
Look up "modded warfare" on YouTube. He has amazing tutorials on litteraly everything you could possibly imagine regarding ps4 jailbreak you can follow along with.

As far as the random letters and numbers links when you like a post and it turns green, its encoded in base64 format. All you have to do is copy the entire link, go to google and search for base64 decode. Paste the link there and hit decode. That'll give you what you are looking for.

You don't have to worry about "backported" fkpgs and updates since you are on 9.00 firmware. That just for people who for whatever reason stayed on the lower firmware jailbreaks. like 5.05

PL4yst4tionRox

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 14, 2022
Thank you so much for answering Anomaly. In regards to the Back ported fkpgs. I have to "worry" (LOL) about it because I can't use the codes for HFW without it. Horizon base game needs 9.03 and and the codes are for version 1.17 and 1.18.

In regards to Modded Warfare I am
Look up "modded warfare" on YouTube. He has amazing tutorials on litteraly everything you could possibly imagine regarding ps4 jailbreak you can follow along with.

As far as the random letters and numbers links when you like a post and it turns green, its encoded in base64 format. All you have to do is copy the entire link, go to google and search for base64 decode. Paste the link there and hit decode. That'll give you what you are looking for.

You don't have to worry about "backported" fkpgs and updates since you are on 9.00 firmware. That just for people who for whatever reason stayed on the lower firmware jailbreaks. like 5.05
Thank you so much for answering Anomaly. In regards to the Back ported fkpgs. I have to "worry" (LOL) about it because I can't use the codes for HFW without it. Horizon base game needs 9.03 and and the codes are for version 1.17 and 1.18.

In regards to Modded Warfare I am very familiar with him I like him a lot. It was him that told me about the PS4 Game reaper tool. I can't seem to keep my Reaper connected as it shuts down the second that I connect it to my ps4. Thanks again for responding fast.