• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

hows it going newb here

what was your first softmod

• switch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ps2

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • ps3

• ps4

• xbox

• xbox 360

• gbc,gbc

• wii,wiiu

• nds,dsi

• 2ds,3ds

• Total voters

Thomas Loscar Jr.

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 3, 2018
whats up my name is tom i dont really play game but i love modding anything i can get my hands on the only anime i every really love was inuyasha, full metal alchemist, and attack on titan my music tastes are extremely varied i listen to a little rap some hard rock nu metal and a little country and on rare occasions i rather enjoy some psychedelic music my hobbies include learning as much as possible about various operating systems and modding everything if it runs any kind of firmware i want to check out the homebrew scene i do the whole "backup games" thing just because thats part of seeing what the device can do as for work i make it rain for people who have more money then time (irrigation tech) in the shithole of the US new jersey ANYWAY IM OFF TO INSTALL MY FIRST SWITCH BACKUP HAPPY HOLIDAYS

PS FAVORITE BAND IS "THE LIVID" IT YOU NEVERN HEARD OF THEM "MOST PEOPLE HAVEN'T YOU REALLY NEED TO LISTEN

PSS THAT IS "THE LIVID" NOT "LIVID" TO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BANDS