• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Tutorial How to use PSVR with HEN

Safailla

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 6, 2018
Just a Quick TUT incase people were having trouble or getting errors when enabling HEN nd attempting VR

1. Turn on or Restart PS4 if its already on

2. After signing in Turn on PSVR headset

3. Go to Settings > Devices > Playstation VR

4. Click on: How to put on your headset (It should be the 3rd option from the top)

5. A screen should appear. Follow the onscreen instruction hitting *next* until you are back in the blue menu screen.

6. Activate Home Brew Enabler (HEN)

7. If Necessary, Activate VR Enabler

And there you go! You should now have access to your VR and games! Have fun!

Zorn

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 20, 2018
do you have to do 3,4 and 5 each time? or the first time when you get your headset?

Randmoluckyguy

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 28, 2018
Can I update the psvr device software
update on 5.05?

Darktimes

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 23, 2018
You don't need to do 3,4,5 each time, but I find it will start to lose accurate tracking after a few restarts. Games will start to jitter around a little (very vomit inducing). Worth doing to save the agro of doing it after you start a game.

Reactions: Zorn

Safailla

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 6, 2018
Thanks for your patience on the reply.

do you have to do 3,4 and 5 each time? or the first time when you get your headset?

I do steps 1-7 every single time I go to use PSVR, including 3-4-5. Consistency. It only takes an extra 10 seconds and everything works flawlessly. you do NOT have to do steps 3-4-5 for each game, only if you have powered down your PS4 from VR mode and wish to power it on into VR mode again.

ehabbeeboo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
Where i can find vr enabler

ehabbeeboo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
My vr in 2nd generation
When i try to run it. It tell me i have to update my software
Can u please guide me what to do to make it running

Reactions: anthous

Simon Beckett

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 27, 2018
i had same prob but then i when i booted up a vr game i turned vr headset on and works like a charm

ehabbeeboo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
Its on 4.1 ?!

Reactions: Simon Beckett

FiSh.PaSte

Defenestration Demonstrator
Uploader
Sep 1, 2018
WASP-12b
Quick Question if i play a game on second ps4 on latest firmware will I still be able to play back on 5.05 ps4.

ehabbeeboo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 12, 2018
Yes you can

Reactions: FiSh.PaSte

FiSh.PaSte

Defenestration Demonstrator
Uploader
Sep 1, 2018
WASP-12b
aweomse, im gonna try that paint vr game now:biggrin: