• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Tutorial How to Update Firmware 17.0.0

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
what do you think is the issue in my switch?
do the games that you already had installed before the update work ?

Reactions: rustyhh

lordalex506

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 15, 2022
do the games that you already had installed before the update work ?
All the installed games that is already in the switch is working fine. I just cant add new one.

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
All the installed games that is already in the switch is working fine. I just cant add new one.
that means that the update and the files provided in my AllinOnepack worked fine and the problem you are having does not pertain to the update guide.

did you read my comment above ?? the one comment where I said everytime you update your firmware you HAVE to update your homebrew apps? your homebrew apps are stored in a forder called "switch" in your SD card.
you need to go to the devs repo and update your gold leaf app, and also all other homebrew apps for that matter in order to make sure they work properly.

if you like to know what your problem is. the app you are using is for an older firmware and you need to update it

Reactions: Sabevia

philltery

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Feb 22, 2020
Hi, DorianX. Would it be possible to make an AllInOnePack for 17.0.1?

Azrial

Midlife Gamer
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Dec 23, 2019
Good old Blighty
what do you think is the issue in my switch?
No idea, I'm not that tech savvy, all I can recommend is to start again from the beginning.

pietpiet50

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 30, 2019
can we update to 18.0 if we follow your instructions and replace the firmware and atmosphere versions?
is it safe to do this or this there now another method?

Azrial

Midlife Gamer
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Dec 23, 2019
Good old Blighty
can we update to 18.0 if we follow your instructions and replace the firmware and atmosphere versions?
Until any games actually require firmware 18, I wouldn't bother updating.

Reactions: DorianX

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
dont update. the method is the same but the files are different. do not attempt it.

I have a lot of people asking for it. As soon as Atmosphere is out of PRERELEASE and if out in FULL RELEASE I will make a new guide

full release makes sure no one will have issues

Reactions: valdo87

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
I will make a new guide for 18.0.0 as soon as its stable.
I really dont like to make guides on pre release that way no one has problems