• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.

How to restore a fpkg that's somewhere lost in the system

Ameer

DKS Member
Staff member
Forum Junior Mod
Jun 13, 2019
I was surfing the filesystem of PS4 using PS4-Xplorer
Into /used/app/ I found the games directors and I thought what would happen if I reinstall the app.pkg using Xplorer is package installer I press "install pkg" and a game that's god of war 38 GB just disappeared from the system
I didn't expect that to happen
Though I can still see the bunch of fpkg files of god of war in entitlement control , so how to restore the game?

Reactions: AlexGfX

x921

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 13, 2022
ill have to download xplorer and check it out, mt Gta 5 randomly dissapeared aswell

Ameer

DKS Member
Staff member
Forum Junior Mod
Jun 13, 2019
Yeah it's just got deleted , gone ,