• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

How to merge a FPKG game with FPKG update

V3nom

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 18, 2020
Thank you for reading my post and sorry if I posted it at the wrong place.

My issue is, I have a base game FPKG and update FPKG and they are already married to each other and working fine.

I extracted the base game, copied Sc0 contents in the sce_sys folder, and did the same with update FPKG.

and overwritten the files in base game folder with update folder.

The game is working fine, Easy PKG Extractor showing version like 1.02 Fake but the game is not able to save or crate save file.

The games I have tested so far.

Batman: Return To Arkham Arkham Asylum
Arkham City
Aragami
Shantae: 1/2 Genie Hero

If someone knows a method to make this work please please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

arianat

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 3, 2018
have you tried duxa repackage?

TamirM

pro Palestine site assholes
회원 | Member
Nov 22, 2020
Thank you for reading my post and sorry if I posted it at the wrong place.

My issue is, I have a base game FPKG and update FPKG and they are already married to each other and working fine.

I extracted the base game, copied Sc0 contents in the sce_sys folder, and did the same with update FPKG.

and overwritten the files in base game folder with update folder.

The game is working fine, Easy PKG Extractor showing version like 1.02 Fake but the game is not able to save or crate save file.

The games I have tested so far.

Batman: Return To Arkham Arkham Asylum
Arkham City
Aragami
Shantae: 1/2 Genie Hero

If someone knows a method to make this work please please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
I wrote down below all the steps described by JgDuff in his youtube tutorial.
You can dowload the files from his post https://forum.darksoftware.net/threads/ps4-cheats-fpkgs-exploit-host-by-jgduff.17362/

under: How to Integrate Update Into Base Game (Full Game)

Please note you MUST use "gengp4-patched.exe" and not "gengp4.exe", or you will always get save errors when playing.

1. Extract base game pkg:
- Run "orbis-pub-chk", select "Add Image..." & browse to pkg
- Select "Extract files..." & fill Passcode with zeros all the way
- Tick "Selected all files and directories" & press Start to your desired folder
- Open folder "Sc0" in extracted folder & move all files to: \Image0\sce_sys (overwrite all), then delete that "Sc0" folder
- Rename \Image0 to game CUSAXXXXX and add "-app" at the end, for example "CUSA02092-app"

2 Extract update pkg:
- Run "orbis-pub-chk", select "Add Image..." & browse to pkg
- Select "Extract files..." & fill Passcode with zeros all the way
- Tick "Selected all files and directories" & press Start to your desired folder
- Open folder "Sc0" in extracted folder & move all files to: \Image0\sce_sys (overwrite all), then delete that "Sc0" folder
- Go to \Image0\sce_sys\app, select file "playgo-chunk.dat" & copy & overwrite to \Image0\sce_sys, then delete that "app" folder
- Copy all content from update "Image0" to base game "CUSAXXXXX-app" overwriting all, then you can delete that empty "Image0" folder

3. Create .GP4:
- Run "gengp4-patched.exe", select the "CUSAXXXXX-app" folder & press "Generate .GP4"
- Select "Save .GP4" & press Save -> OK

4. Create integrated pkg (base game + update):
- Run "orbis-loader.exe" -> File -> Open, & select the .gp4 you created
- Select "Build" -> press "Select..." in "Output Path(pkg):" press Save, then press "Build"
- Let it work up to 100% (may take time)

Hope this helps :)

Last edited: