• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Tutorial How to edit PS4 FFX saves

Spark

Fire Member
DarkSoftware Silver
download the zip and extract wherever you want. i included instructions inside the zip.

instructions assume you know how to use ffxed and ps4 save mounter already, if you dont do some googling...maybe might even be a tutorial on this forum.

works on 5.05 and maybe newer firmwares with save wizard decrypting the save for you.

Template public:_media_site_embed_googledrive not found. Try rebuilding or reinstalling the s9e/MediaSites add-on.

Last edited:

Josepsh

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 5, 2021
download the zip and extract wherever you want. i included instructions inside the zip.

instructions assume you know how to use ffxed and ps4 save mounter already, if you dont do some googling...maybe might even be a tutorial on this forum.

works on 5.05 and maybe newer firmwares with save wizard decrypting the save for you.

Template public:_media_site_embed_googledrive not found. Try rebuilding or reinstalling the s9e/MediaSites add-on.
will this help me get the Sun Sigil ?. .

Reactions: psyidum