• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

How to download with a bunch of links.

Spark

Fire Member
DarkSoftware Silver
This tutorial is a simple one, i only decided to make it as i keep seeing someone asking how to download the files efficiently instead of copying each link into a new tab.

1. Get and install Jdownlaoder2: http://jdownloader.org/jdownloader2

2. On the thread of the pkg you desire you will need to reply or like the thread ( Liking is the more preferred method as to see less clutter in the thread ). Once you do that you will most likely have zippyshare, mega, or google drive links. But thats all good as jdownloader handles all them :)

NtB6Nr7.png

3. If you see what looks like a bunch of random strings of numbers and letters that is base64 encoding and there is a tutorial already here for that: https://forum.darksoftware.net/threads/base64-decode-link-tutorial.302/

4. once you get your links copy them all, and with jdownloader running it should automagically import them into jdownloader link grabber. If it doesnt just click linkgrabber tab and right click and click add new link and paste your links.

sq0km1P.png

wait and see as jdownloader verifies the links and if they are all still good links you can click start downloads.

XakcfMy.png

5. With mega it has a 5GB limit and will require you to either have a premium account or every 5gb you download you must change your ip address, either use a VPN for this or change your MAC address for your router(not your modem MAC) then reboot your modem, that will force your isp to assign a new ip address.

XiiMILw.png

i prefer this method of changing the mac address over vpn as alot of vpn's will lower your bandwidth where as obtaining a new ip is just as quick and doesnt affect your bandwidth. must note though dont attempt to change your mac address of your modem as your isp has that activated to your account and you will loose access if its changed.

6. Once your download is done it will need to be extracted using winrar or 7zip. all you need to do is right click the first .rar part file(usually .r01 or .part01) and click "extract here", if there is a password you then must enter it in the new prompt.

7Kmr1RQ.png

7. Copy the new PKG file to a usb and profit :)

:mariobanana:

Last edited:

Jamhouse

Retired staff
Mar 9, 2018
Iirc when using mega sync with vpn method , you only need to have Bob running until the download reconnect and starts downloading again . after the download resumes you can disconnect from vpn and the download should keep running but at normal speeds

adzx

DKS Member
Retired staff
Mar 9, 2018
one thing to note is that changing the MAC wont help people with a private IP address from the ISP cause. The IP will change yes but since youll be on the same node you will get the same external(public).

This varies from ISP to ISP and country to country but its worth pointing out.

Spark

Fire Member
DarkSoftware Silver
one thing to note is that changing the MAC wont help people with a private IP address from the ISP cause. The IP will change yes but since youll be on the same node you will get the same external(public).

This varies from ISP to ISP and country to country but its worth pointing out.

Well i know it works for me on comcast. the only way i know this wont work is if you ask your isp for a static ip address and they have a fee for this due to staic ip address being reserved for business use. maybe another isp handles it different but most i would assume work with a dynamic address.

Iirc when using mega sync with vpn method , you only need to have Bob running until the download reconnect and starts downloading again . after the download resumes you can disconnect from vpn and the download should keep running but at normal speeds

i havnt tried that. ill have to try that on my next download.

Jolafrite

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 9, 2018
thx not tried yet :mariobanana:

mac

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 27, 2018
thx

Apollox96

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 9, 2018
i use total ID works great for me really easy to use

TheDarknite

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 19, 2018
Thanks m8!

FiSh.PaSte

Defenestration Demonstrator
Uploader
Sep 1, 2018
WASP-12b
Every time i use jdownloader i get speeds of the dial up days, is there anyway to correct this....?

Reactions: Clayton44333

RAHUL SABBARWAL

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 17, 2019
thanks for this..one question- so you said for mega to get a vpn, which is the best one to get? i currently have BT internet in the uk so i need one that wont slow me down too much?

ShweMoeps4

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 2, 2018
Thanks alot guy

Boydy1984

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 9, 2019
Is there any way of changing the location on Jdownloader using a VPN?
I am fron the UK and most games on here I get geo locked if I don't use my VPN but it still says Geo Locked when I use Jdownloader as I can't change the location on there.

Any solution please?

teeboz

DKS Member
DarkSoftware Silver
Jul 21, 2019
Anyway to bypass mega quota in jdownloader?

Reactions: Clayton44333