• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

How to Block "Update the system sofware to use network features"

rustomen

Request PS2 Games To Me
Uploader
Jun 12, 2018
Anyone knows how to block this notice when starting a game? Been running games without this notice for over a month and now when i try to start a game, this pops up. Of course i can just press update later but it's annoying. I'd like to be able to launch game straight like i always did.

Reactions: Hisham Hussain

LightningMods

Fire Member
Trusted developer
Mar 9, 2018
Anyone knows how to block this notice when starting a game? Been running games without this notice for over a month and now when i try to start a game, this pops up. Of course i can just press update later but it's annoying. I'd like to be able to launch game straight like i always did.
Format your PS4 then dont connect to the internet

Reactions: praveen@@

rustomen

Request PS2 Games To Me
Uploader
Jun 12, 2018
I'm sure there has to be an alternative.... Also i connect to the internet to use Azif's dns exploit page

Reactions: alips2

rustomen

Request PS2 Games To Me
Uploader
Jun 12, 2018
And sure enough, i found it lol. I restarted my ps4 and all i had to do was uncheck "connect to internet" AFTER i ran the exploit then when i started the game, the notice didn't pop up.
Also cached the exploit page so i won't need to check connect to internet anytime soon. Until the exploit page gets updated then i'll have to cache again.

Thetechbros

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 17, 2018
And sure enough, i found it lol. I restarted my ps4 and all i had to do was uncheck "connect to internet" AFTER i ran the exploit then when i started the game, the notice didn't pop up.
Also cached the exploit page so i won't need to check connect to internet anytime soon. Until the exploit page gets updated then i'll have to cache again.
How did u do that

rustomen

Request PS2 Games To Me
Uploader
Jun 12, 2018
How did u do that
i literally explained in my previous post how i did it .... Uncheck " connect to internet " restart ps4, and the notice wont pop up.