• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

How do I restore my savedata?

KebabS

DKS Member
Donor
Jan 11, 2019
Hey. I just screwed up big time. I was deleting a game by using Mira + HEN and all I wanted to was just delete the game, savedata and patches but it deleted every single thing now. I thought the setting was for one single game but instead it was for every game. Is there any way to undo this? I turned off my PS4 and on again to see if my data were there but it's gone. Only my games are there but what does that matter when everything else is gone :S

I hope you guys can help me out. In the meantime, I think I will eat some kebab to feel better.

- KebabS

m0nadpr0xy

Yes, I'm a girl...
Retired staff
Jul 10, 2018
I would 100% say you can forget restoring it. The saves are encrypted. So even if you would use Recuva or something similar to scan the drive it wouldn't help. You would just get random .swf files that you can do nothing with. The PS4 won't even recognize them.

You basically "screwed up" really big time. You're not the first. I have seen similar topics in the last two months and no one could be helped with this issue at this point.

Sorry for the bad news.

Reactions: KebabS

KebabS

DKS Member
Donor
Jan 11, 2019
I would 100% say you can forget restoring it. The saves are encrypted. So even if you would use Recuva or something similar to scan the drive it wouldn't help. You would just get random .swf files that you can do nothing with. The PS4 won't even recognize them.

You basically "screwed up" really big time. You're not the first. I have seen similar topics in the last two months and no one could be helped with this issue at this point.

Sorry for the bad news.
I thought so. However, I'm glad that it's only 3 of the save data that meant something, and since it's that few I can live with it. Thanks for telling me! B)