• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

USA EUR AU Horizon Forbidden West Ultimate NG+ [STATER SAVE] [Apollo save tool / PS4SaveMounter] [CUSA-24705 CUSA-28561]

alimazhar

Wind Member
Uploader
Jun 3, 2018
Horizon Forbidden West Ultimate NG+ stater save CUSA24705 [Apollo save tool / PS4SaveMounter]
Game version: [v1.17]
Region: Eur
Title-ID: work on both IDs CUSA24705 & CUSA28561 (can e ported to any region)
Game save current firmware version: 9.00

Skill tree 100%. Pouch upgrades 100%. Have all Legendary weapons and armors maxed.
Have all Coils and Weaves. Have Kratos’ face paint (Easter Egg). Have all upgrade resources

zip include Both decrepted and proper save with screen shots
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    547 KB · Views: 123
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    888 KB · Views: 119
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    461.5 KB · Views: 112
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    535.2 KB · Views: 110
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    533.7 KB · Views: 111
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    537.5 KB · Views: 103
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    529.9 KB · Views: 99
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    530 KB · Views: 95
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    631.5 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

Tangerineblue

Machne Huntress
회원 | Member
Nov 29, 2018
Thankyou soo much!!

ermenel

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 11, 2018
hi, I would like to know how to play Horizon, I tried the 1.17 update and the game crashes after 5 min. then I tried the 1.04 update and it crashes after 20 min of playing, so how do you play the whole game? HELP

alimazhar

Wind Member
Uploader
Jun 3, 2018
hi, I would like to know how to play Horizon, I tried the 1.17 update and the game crashes after 5 min. then I tried the 1.04 update and it crashes after 20 min of playing, so how do you play the whole game? HELP
There is no issue in the game i already played for more then 50 hours. maybe you HDD have bad sectors ?

Miliarto Lie

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 15, 2020
btw how i can use this save ?

someone can share me link and video turitorial youtube ?

alimazhar

Wind Member
Uploader
Jun 3, 2018
just search on google and youtube its easy to get
MODDED WARFARE have all kind of TUT

bob1231

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 11, 2021
Is this ok to play the story?

DemonPacifist

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 11, 2018
Hello Everyone,
I can see the save file in application save file data but when i load the game savefile is missing.
Have used apollo tool.

Rikuhj

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 9, 2022
Hello Everyone,
I can see the save file in application save file data but when i load the game savefile is missing.
Have used apollo tool.
I've used Apollo too, but I didn't see the save file. I followed Modded warfare's video also

BobbySolang

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 29, 2021
Did anyone succeed?
I know how to use apollo, but various ways don't work.
Should we get to where we can do manual saving first? So that this manual save can be read?

Nvm, already successful. Thank you.

Last edited:

Rikuhj

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 9, 2022
Did anyone succeed?
I know how to use apollo, but various ways don't work.
Should we get to where we can do manual saving first? So that this manual save can be read?

Nvm, already successful. Thank you.
How did you do it? Please let me know. I tried following the tut but never worked for me

BobbySolang

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 29, 2021
How did you do it? Please let me know. I tried following the tut but never worked for me
I'm a Hen fw 9.00 user with no backport, maybe it's different on the other hen fw and backport file user.
I will give you the steps in outline only.

1. Select which HFW save you want to overwrite. Remember which saves, how long duration (eg autosave1, duration 7 minutes).
2. From the Apollo save tool select that save and then export decrypted.
3. Insert flashdrive containing the checkpoint.dat file.
4. Open ps4 xplorer application > mnt > usb0 > the folder containing the checkpoint.dat file > select copy on the file (checkpoint.dat file only, no need other file/folder).
5. Go back to the data folder > apolo > ID > find the cusa24705 autosave1 folder > paste and overwrite the checkpoint.dat file.
6. Close ps4 xplorer and open apolo save tool again.
7. Select HFW save, make sure autosave1 and the duration is 7 minutes, select import decrypted. A success message will appear.
8. Close Apollo the right way using back button.
9. Open HFW and load save with a duration of 7 minutes.
10. Do a manual save. Done

There is no need to do resign at Apollo, even for @cyber1000 release CUSA28561 users, because CyB1K release saving data with ID CUSA24705, I don't know why. There may be a glitch when the HFW file is hacked.
If users of the CyB1K release do resign in the Apollo Save Tool, the save data will not be read.

Last edited:

Rikuhj

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 9, 2022
I'm a Hen fw 9.00 user with no backport, maybe it's different on the other hen fw and backport file user.

1. Select which HFW save you want to overwrite. Remember which saves, how long duration (eg autosave1, duration 7 minutes).
4. Open ps4 xplorer application > mnt > usb0 > the folder containing the checkpoint.dat file > select copy on the file (checkpoint.dat file only, no need other file/folder).
5. Go back to the data folder > apolo > ID > find the cusa24705 autosave1 folder > paste and overwrite the checkpoint.dat file.
7. Select HFW save, make sure autosave1 and the duration is 7 minutes, select import decrypted. A success message will appear.

There is no need to do resign at Apollo, even for @cyber1000 release CUSA28561 users, because CyB1K release saving data with ID CUSA24705, I don't know why. There may be a glitch when the HFW file is hacked.
If users of the CyB1K release do resign in the Apollo Save Tool, the save data will not be read.
Yes, that's what I thought too. The Apollo save says CUSA24705, but the Orbis toolbox says 28561. I have to redo everything again since I erased my old file in it to make way for this save but it didn't work. Cheers to you my friend

ZeusX

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 14, 2018
Can I upload the US version save?

ZeusX

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 14, 2018
This save works on both US and EUR verrsion
No it doesn't, I had to change the region using Savewizard

alimazhar

Wind Member
Uploader
Jun 3, 2018
No it doesn't, I had to change the region using Savewizard
you dont need the save wizard i already posted decrypted file also checkpoint.dat , you can use this file to any save region with apollo.

DemonPacifist

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 11, 2018

This method works.
Kudos for sharing information.
Many thanks for sharing amazing save file.

josegg

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 18, 2020
Horizon Forbidden West Ultimate NG+ stater save CUSA24705 [Herramienta de guardado de Apollo / PS4SaveMounter]
Versión del juego: [v1.17]
exitoso Gracias.

Reactions: kim hong

ermenel

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 11, 2018
hi, I would like to know every time that I point with the bow, she goes forward, is there an option that makes me aim from a standing position? thank you