• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Home has been brought back to life again

윤희지

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Hiya 회원!

The home page has been brought back to life again. I've been trying to fix that was caused by SQL due to error or corruption. I've just fixed it that was not recognized to use import by tools system. That was just upgraded from XenForo 1.5 to 2.2 now. But you should now have access to the Home page for news and announcements.

Glory to mankind!

v5.5

Azrial

Midlife Gamer
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Dec 23, 2019
Good old Blighty
Nice, now all that's needed is to update the news, as most of it is 3 years old or more.

Reactions: 윤희지

Jackfavvv

Legendary Member
Uploader
Dec 19, 2018
Great,
Some of the latest news that needs to be added would be, theflow0's latest announcement on Twitter regarding the bugs he submitted to hacker1, him hinting NOT to update.
And some rumored news regarding the Switch 2 that other developers witnessed behind closed doors and it's possible specs.

윤희지

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Nice, now all that's needed is to update the news, as most of it is 3 years old or more.
Great,
Some of the latest news that needs to be added would be, theflow0's latest announcement on Twitter regarding the bugs he submitted to hacker1, him hinting NOT to update.
And some rumored news regarding the Switch 2 that other developers witnessed behind closed doors and it's possible specs.
That would be a good idea. But still, I've been looking for people to apply to our application for News and Entertainment, but no one has been so far... If you know someone who is interested in the Console scene of news, please DM me.
https://darksoftware.net/threads/dks-forum-application.46912/

shedninja

im shed xd
DarkSoftware Silver
May 21, 2022
thank you for the update!! :)