• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Hi There

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Murphy

Murphy15
회원 | Member
Mar 30, 2018
Got my 3rd PS4 from an ebay with the intention of jailbreaking (others legit), unfortunatley it 5.03FW after much reading and trawling the net its pretty much a waiting game until a full exploit is released. Thats how i found this forum. Favourite game... All time Kick Off 2 (amiga) much fun growing up playing that, Doom/Resident Evil on the Xbox 360 at the moment Rocket League (easy to pick up and play without much thought). films sci fi horror Star Wars / Final destination TV shows Narco's was fantastic Dexter when it was first released as for cartoon, Road Runner / any looney tunes (slapstick humour).i have a varied music taste from rock to rap & pop, Queen/David bowie/faithless/Guns n Roses & Jedward ;-). I live in a galaxyfar far away. for my sins i'm a playboy wannabe who works 9-5 paper shuffling. Collecting computers /consoles i have had many from acorn electron up to ps4 with most having hacked to play backups. Pro evolution night with friends (better than fifa #contraversial) beers/soccer/ps4/friends = goodlife

Reactions: 윤희지

윤희지

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Welcome to DarkSoftware Forum! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.