• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Hi Gamers!

neogeomvs

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 11, 2018
USA
1. How did you find DarkSoftware?
-I found out about dark software while looking all over the internet for ps2 on ps4 pkg files.

2. What is your favorite games?
-Super Castlevania 4 (SNES)
-Gradius V (PS2)
-Metal Slug X (Neo Geo)
-Saturn Bomberman (Sega Saturn)
-Spelunky (PS4,PC etc)
-Solomons Key (NES)
-Rocket Knight Adventures (Genesis)
just to name a few....

3. What is your favorite anime or cartoon, comic, hentai, drama?
-Fist of the North Star

4. Do have any musical interests you would like to share with us?
-Smooth Jazz,Video Game OSTs

5. Where are you from? - If you don't like to say. Just say another world or something.
-Living in my wife's hometown in Texas,USA (Born in Brooklyn New York and raised in Queens New York)

6. What is your occupation?
-Physical Therapy

7. What are some of your talents or things you are proud of doing or having?
- Finally getting to own a Neo Geo 2 slot,a showcase arcade cabinet and more during my single days haha

8. What are your hobbies?
-Retro gaming on my Sony PVM and playing emulators on any console that will allow them.

9. What games do you enjoy playing?
-Arcade style games like MAME roms really do it for me...

10. Favorite Video Game Console?
-Sega Saturn

윤희지

관리자
Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Welcome to DarkSoftware Guild! Your intro is very excellent!

Reactions: neogeomvs