• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Help with JDownloader2

Jackfavvv

Legendary Member
Uploader
Dec 19, 2018
When I'm downloading with JDownloader2 I'm only getting around 500kb per second. This is only the case when I'm downloading from 1fichier, where as anywhere else the speed is around 9mb per second. Anyone knows what's causing this?

JayMathis

Paladin
회원 | Member
Feb 26, 2020
Mine is not that slow but it's like 1-2 mb per second, compared to way faster from other sources because I have 5G 400 mb download. The only solution though is to join 1fichier premium which I assume you might not want to do, or get a faster ISP. There is no 3rd option.

Jackfavvv

Legendary Member
Uploader
Dec 19, 2018
Mine is not that slow but it's like 1-2 mb per second, compared to way faster from other sources because I have 5G 400 mb download. The only solution though is to join 1fichier premium which I assume you might not want to do, or get a faster ISP. There is no 3rd option.
Well there is one more thing I forgot to mention. On my laptop, instead I'm 500kb, I get around 2mb per second on 1fichier. So something is off.

FiSh.PaSte

Defenestration Demonstrator
Uploader
Sep 1, 2018
WASP-12b
Try going to settings (in jdownloader2) , and change Max chunks per download to 20 and max simultaneous downloads to 1.

alternative option IDM works pretty fast as well.