• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Help !! Error CE-36244-9 is driving me crazy !

sonicswink

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 5, 2018
Saida, Algeria
Hello everybody,
First of all I own a jailbroken PS4 slim 5.05 exploited with HEN 1.8 and I own both 320gb internal HDD converted to usb by rack + 16 gb Sandisk pendrive, to transfer games, updates and dlcs.
I used to install games, updates normally with the pendrive before getting this HDD, well the purpose of HDD is clear : installing pkg files which are over 16GB in size.

The thing is that error CE-36244-9 appears to keep me from installing games fpkgs (I mentionned "games" only) that comes from HDD, unlink the ones which come from pendrive they install just fine, however any updates no matter what their size install fine from HDD but the games won't, because of this damn error.

What I experienced: I tried to install Driveclub base game pkg (14GB) from HDD, It won't install, then tried to do it again from pendrive and wow it installs fine, but sinces Driveclub updates outsizes 16gb then I'm forced to install it from HDD, after doing this they installed fine.
And the question is WHY THE HELL THE GAMES WON'T INSTALL FROM HDD normally just like the pendrive ?

I tried again installing Doom base game fpkg from HDD and same error appears again ?!
Except Driveclubs' error appears from the beginning of installation and Doom's error appears in the middle of installation. both of them are from HDD and same error number appears.

Confirmed theories :
- HDD is doing fine since the large updates fpkg files are installed completely with no error.
- Game file is not corrupted to trigger this installation error. it's verified with utorrent force re-check method and it's said file it's OK the download is 100% complete.

I'm totally confused and I have no power in a situation like this, PLEASE HELP !

Reactions: ninon123456

sunjeet7

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 31, 2018
CE-36244-9 -PS4 The Download has been suspended. Downloaded content is likely corrupted.

Shut Down PS4---->Power in safe Mode------> Rebuild Database and try to install Fpkg.

Last edited:

Nekochet

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 21, 2019
I have the same error code if i install games pkg using thumb drives. It randomly get errors. I solved the problem by using external USB 3.0 external hardisk. After that, no issues at all.

Reactions: sonicswink

sonicswink

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 5, 2018
Saida, Algeria
I have the same error code if i install games pkg using thumb drives. It randomly get errors. I solved the problem by using external USB 3.0 external hardisk. After that, no issues at all.
Can you give me the specs and how did configure your hard drive ?

Nekochet

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 21, 2019
Can you give me the specs and how did configure your hard drive ?
Use any USB 3.0 external Hardisk and format to exfat using free EaseUS partition Manager. If it does not work, most likely the file you copied is bad game copy.

Reactions: sonicswink

techsellap

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 28, 2019
Hello everybody,
First of all I own a jailbroken PS4 slim 5.05 exploited with HEN 1.8 and I own both 320gb internal HDD converted to usb by rack + 16 gb Sandisk pendrive, to transfer games, updates and dlcs.
I used to install games, updates normally with the pendrive before getting this HDD, well the purpose of HDD is clear : installing pkg files which are over 16GB in size.

The thing is that error CE-36244-9 appears to keep me from installing games fpkgs (I mentionned "games" only) that comes from HDD, unlink the ones which come from pendrive they install just fine, however any updates no matter what their size install fine from HDD but the games won't, because of this damn error.

What I experienced: I tried to install Driveclub base game pkg (14GB) from HDD, It won't install, then tried to do it again from pendrive and wow it installs fine, but sinces Driveclub updates outsizes 16gb then I'm forced to install it from HDD, after doing this they installed fine.
And the question is WHY THE HELL THE GAMES WON'T INSTALL FROM HDD normally just like the pendrive ?

I tried again installing Doom base game fpkg from HDD and same error appears again ?!
Except Driveclubs' error appears from the beginning of installation and Doom's error appears in the middle of installation. both of them are from HDD and same error number appears.

Confirmed theories :
- HDD is doing fine since the large updates fpkg files are installed completely with no error.
- Game file is not corrupted to trigger this installation error. it's verified with utorrent force re-check method and it's said file it's OK the download is 100% complete.

I'm totally confused and I have no power in a situation like this, PLEASE HELP !

I am also facing the same issue . Did you found the solution?

sonicswink

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 5, 2018
Saida, Algeria

best of men

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 23, 2018

umbraDark

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 3, 2020
Please, am currently facing this error and the link you dropped is not accessible...can drop d solution you posted there here
Just remove forum. at the beginning of the url of the link. :)