• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

HELLO :) Break me OUT!

Seanoftheshred

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 7, 2018
Yo!

New ps4 owner here. Inadvertently updated to 5.55...Noooo

Wanna jailbreak for free games!

Until then, I am learning all I can about exploits, CFW, hurdles i may have to jump, ETC.

Any tips anyone has would be greatly appreciated!

Glad to be here!

Reactions: LightningMods

LightningMods

Fire Member
Trusted developer
Mar 9, 2018
Yo!

New ps4 owner here. Inadvertently updated to 5.55...Noooo

Wanna jailbreak for free games!

Until then, I am learning all I can about exploits, CFW, hurdles i may have to jump, ETC.

Any tips anyone has would be greatly appreciated!

Glad to be here!

You cant jailbreak 5.55 right now.... or get free games buy a 5.05 PS4 i guess

Seanoftheshred

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 7, 2018
You cant jailbreak 5.55 right now.... or get free games buy a 5.05 PS4 i guess
Yeah, I know. I've been researching this whole Jailbreaking thing non-stop for the last couple days. Just waiting for these hackers to release their exploits. Theres lots of BS out there about 5.55 but I'll wait for something approved by trusted sources.

mink20182

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 12, 2018
Yeah, I know. I've been researching this whole Jailbreaking thing non-stop for the last couple days. Just waiting for these hackers to release their exploits. Theres lots of BS out there about 5.55 but I'll wait for something approved by trusted sources.
Here's my deduction on eta when.
5.55 will be released after 6.0+ update.
Devs gotta make most out of it, if they release 5.55 today there, Sony will be forced to release a hotfix (5.60) or rollout 6.0 early.
Well more games for us if it takes longer.
Expect 6.0 by black friday sale or near Christmas.
If 5.55 kexploit works for 6.0 though it'll take longer (i doubt that since some of them report it as bounty hunt)

Sent from my SM-G930 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Seanoftheshred

윤희지

관리자
Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Welcome to DarkSoftware Guild!

You just need to wait for 5.55 CFW or something 6.00 CFW maybe. But no kexploit :/
*Shrug*

Reactions: Seanoftheshred