• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Having trouble making back ups.

Chaos1985

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 27, 2018
Just curious has anyone experienced or figured out how to resolve unfinished with errors while making back ups of PS4 games? I use the Al izef exploit 5.05 select hen then dumper. My USB is formatted to EXFAT,
saves on to my USB and do nothing till it is done. Once on the computer dumper program I run the gen convert to GP4 it finishes then I go to fake package creator it always never finishes and has errors. There are numerous videos on youtube and people I follow. I follow everything step by step and its never successful Ive tried numerous games. has anyone else experienced the same problem or fixed this? Thank God for this website because I wouldnt know what to do. I am able to install fake package files. I just would like to know why I can not make back ups? Looking for a fix.

cephyx

Wind Member
Uploader
May 29, 2018
What errors is it displaying?

Chaos1985

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 27, 2018
What errors is it displaying?
When Im at the last step making the fake package file it stops says errors it dosent complete.

cephyx

Wind Member
Uploader
May 29, 2018
Just that, no description of the error?