• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.

Have a few questions on Linux on Ps4

Jrpyro89⁷

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 26, 2021
Is there way to have a quick launch icon for Linux on the homescreen or do I have to load through the browser everytime? Once in Linux can I hit the Ps button and return to the home screen or does the system need to be restarted?

xGMVx

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 10, 2022
Is there way to have a quick launch icon for Linux on the homescreen or do I have to load through the browser everytime? Once in Linux can I hit the Ps button and return to the home screen or does the system need to be restarted?
It's been a while but if you're still looking for answers, no you cannot launch it as an app, you need to launch it via the browser every time, and no you cannot use the PS button for that. You need to quit it just like you would on a real PC.