• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Tutorial [Guide] How to change CUSA of DLC to match CUSA of game (DLC With Extra Data)

sos4

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 26, 2018
Incase your DLC has a different CUSA than the game,follow this guide,keep in mind that this might not work for every game.

Steps:

1-To extract the pkg (of the DLC) download PS4Package viewer by LMAN here

2-Drag and drop the PKG you want to extract,then select extras and extract package in a directory.

3-open orbis-pub-sfo from the PKG generator tools,download here.

4-Click file and open,go to where you extracted your pkg,there should be 2 folders,open the Sc0 folder and select the param.sfo that's inside,for Content ID Go to to the PS store and find the DLC you're looking for with the right CUSA,then copy the name from the URL,for example: UP0082-CUSA01493_00-JC3AIRPACK000001 copy it and paste on content ID then click file and save.

5-Now open orbis-pub-gen which is in the same folder as orbis-pub-sfo,click on file then new project and select Additional content package with extra data,open Image0.

6-before the next step,you have to go back to the folder where you extracted the pkg,now there will be 2 folders,Sc0 and Image0,copy param.sfo and Icon0.png from Sc0 and paste them inside sce_sys inside Image0,which is a blank folder.

7-Now highlight everything INSIDE the Image0 folder,drag and drop them to the Image0 root in FPKG generator,then close the window.

8-Now click on Command and then click on project settings,then select the package tab,now put in the same Content ID as before (UP0082-CUSA01493_00-JC3AIRPACK000001 for example) and make sure both passcode and entitlement key are (00000000000000000000000000000000) (32 zeros),click on OK,then click on Command again and click on Build Image,in the new window set your output path and click build,if you can't see build,click on the Build Package File from above (which is already chosen) and press enter,your FPKG will now be built.

9-Install the FPKG on the PS4 and enjoy!

Hope this helps,ask any questions you have and let me know if it worked.

Last edited:

rustomen

Request PS2 Games To Me
Uploader
Jun 12, 2018
Pretty sure most fpkg got passwords so you can't extra the content ...

sos4

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 26, 2018
Can you change your thread´s title to specify this is for DLC with extra data?
Ok,I did it.

kaser

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 16, 2018
Sorry, this file is infected with a virus

sos4

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 26, 2018
Which one? it might just be a false positive.

kaser

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 16, 2018
Which one? it might just be a false positive.
3-open orbis-pub-sfo from the PKG generator tools,download.

Last edited by a moderator:

sos4

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 26, 2018
3-open orbis-pub-sfo from the PKG generator tools,download.
Lol,it's not a virus. select download anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

kaser

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 16, 2018
Lol,it's not a virus. select download anyway.

Only the owner is allowed to download infected files.

sos4

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 26, 2018

Only the owner is allowed to download infected files.
Fixed,new link.

Leonardo Lima

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 28, 2018
This only works with dlc or it with updates too??

sos4

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 26, 2018
This only works with dlc or it with updates too??
I doubt this will work with updates,but try it and let us know,in pub gen choose new patch project.

Reactions: youab

youab

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 18, 2018
I doubt this will work with updates,but try it and let us know,in pub gen choose new patch project.
when i try do that error come
460531465.jpg

sos4

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 26, 2018
No idea,sorry.

cephyx

Wind Member
Uploader
May 29, 2018
when i try do that error come
460531465.jpg
You have to specify your game pkg in the "Patch" tab. Under application package chose the pkg file the patch is supposed to update.

Reactions: MOD-RuLeZ

sos4

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 26, 2018
You have to specify your game pkg in the "Patch" tab. Under application package chose the pkg file the patch is supposed to update.
I was gonna say that,but I was unsure if that would make it work,it's worth a try though.

youab

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 18, 2018
I was gonna say that,but I was unsure if that would make it work,it's worth a try though.
nope didn't work
i try change region dlc with extra but didn't work too
498399927.jpg

LLENNchan

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 11, 2018
Is there a tutorial where we can use vita dlc's and use them on the ps4?

MobDre23

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 24, 2020
Ok I Use The psDLC Tool, To Download All Homefront CUSA00938 Dlc's. The Only Ones That Don't Work.But You Can Make Them Work Some Kind Of Way I See Here My Notes

Homefront With Extra Data Download.
But All Other Dlc's Work Just These Main Three

1.Homefront®: The Revolution - Beyond the Walls Level DLC - (Bad) When Game Start You Fall Threw The Map But You Can Still Walk With Your Gun

2.Homefront®: The Revolution - Aftermath DLC - (Bad) When Start You Just Fall Threw The Map Over Again The Same Way

3.Homefront®: The Revolution - The Voice of Freedom DLC - (Bad) When Game Start It Goes Black That's It

IF ANYBODY CAN FIX THESE IT WILL BE GOOD

Last edited: