• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Greetings :)

ChTiPowA

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 13, 2021
France
Hi everyone,

Better late than never ^^
I often visit Darksoftware in submarine.

I wanted to thank you for what you do.
I came here because I'm looking for full games for the Nintendo Switch.

I've been a video game enthusiast since the 80's, an audiophile, and I'm a computer technician.

1. How did you find DarkSoftware?
=> By looking for full game of Nintendo Switch

2. What is your favorite games?
=> It's hard to reply, i love many games ^^!

Ok so for some examples, on PC i play a lots of Warhammer 40K Soulstorm (modded by Unifications)
Heroes of the Storm from Blizzard
Starcraft 2, Warcraft 3
Of course i played Starcraft Broodwar and Original
Warcraft's Saga since Warcraft 1 but i didn't like World of Warcraft

I do like from time to time some FPS games too, i'm not that good on that but i don't care, i just love it !
Like Doom, Quake, Half-Life ^^
I have revived my old Quake 4 game thanks to textures HD Pack which i couldn't play it on the past because my computer couldn't follow.
So i'm planning to play it till the end :)

Anyway... ^^

Also i play Switch games but on Emulator.
I like to rediscover Alex kidd in Miracles World which i had on my Master System II integrated.
But, on the switch they made a SEGA Ages version including the FM Mod sound so i had to listen that... ^^
I play Sega AGES Virtua Racing which i had on my Megadrive ! So i had to rediscover the remastered version !

3. What is your favorite anime or cartoon, comic, drama?
Death Note, Cartoons oldies like Bugs Bunny, Speed Runner with Coyotte, Tex Avery, Droopy, Astérix

4. Do have any musical interests you would like to share with us?
I like oldies like 80's, 90's, Disco, Dance, Trance, Techno, Metal Symphonic, etc...

5. Where are you from?

=> France

6. What is your occupation?
I have a lots of occupations :D
Doing technical stuff, learning Kali Linux, playing video games, listening to music, playing with computer's viruses too just to learn how to beat them, etc.. ^^

8. What are your hobbies?
Playing video games, playing Retro Games, even some Arcade !
I like very much Beat them all games, shoot them up

9. What games do you enjoy playing?
It depends, actually while i'm writing those lines, i play a lots of Arcade games, like Cadillac and Dinosaures, Final Fight from Arcade and SNES, etc.. it depends really ^^!

Ah and you asked what are my talents..
Well i don't know if we can call that "talents", let's say skills and a lots of practice :)
Well i can help anyone to disinfect its own computer, if the antivirus failed for some reason.

I'm making some batch too for some stuff on Windows, just to ease some maintenances.
My favourite expression is, a good technician is a lazy one ^^

That's all folks ! I think :)

cffd18c9cd08fa0c84e3adfe2cac7b2c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

윤희지

관리자
Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Welcome to DKS Guild!

I like your introduction :clap1: