• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Greetings Gamers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wroxtar

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 1, 2018
1. How did you find DarkSoftware? - I wanted to download the 5.05 retail FW for PS4, and on my quest, I found this great website where I stand upon the treasure chest of loads of fpkgs now!
2. What is your favorite games? - I have just purchased a PS4 Pro, so am about to play games on it, just started a few, but on PS3, The Last of Us will be my all time favorite, Uncharted series, God of War series, Dragon Age series, Batman series, Tomb Raider, Persona 5 and the list never ends! So many titles on the PS3!
3. What is your favorite anime or cartoon, comic, hentai, drama? - I watched a lot of cartoons, the favorite would be X-Men, Batman
4. Do have any musical interests you would like to share with us? - Not so much
5. Where are you from? - India
6. What is your occupation? - Software Developer
7. What are some of your talents or things you are proud of doing or having? - Currently, PS4
8. What are your hobbies? - Playing games, Sketching
9. What games do you enjoy playing? - Any action adventure, fantasy, role-playing game.

Reactions: 윤희지

윤희지

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Welcome to DarkSoftware Forum! :)
I'd watch also cartoon a lot of Batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.