• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

USA Granblue Fantasy Versus - [CUSA-17197] [Nude Mod]

Whitehawkx

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Emerald City
Release: Whitehawkx
Title Name: Granblue Fantasy Versus - Nude Mod!
Title-ID: CUSA17197
Content ID: UP1023-CUSA17197_00-ENGBVSPRD0000001
Update Version: 2.70
Minimum Required FW: 6.50
Region: USA
Mod Size: 3.93GB

Well I decided to do something I don't normally do... I put together a nude mode. Not every character is nude; not all of the mods included are nude either. Details for everything can be found below. This works with my release HERE. It includes the latest update 2.70 as well. If you want to remove this just install the regular update 2.70. Have fun.

Mod details:
Katalina - fully nude
Metera - fully nude
Zeta - fully nude
Yuel - topless fully nude *NEW*
Ferry - fully nude *NEW!*
Vira - fully nude *NEW!*
* Narmaya - more revealing outfit (not nude)

Download links:
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Last edited:

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
i wont complain LOL

thanks

Whitehawkx

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Emerald City
OP updated! New nude models for Vira and Ferry have been added. Yuel has also been updated to be fully nude rather than just topless. In addition to these, I also have a backport option available for those on 5.05. I have no way to test these though, so if you try them out please let us know if they work. Enjoy!

Murad123

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 24, 2023
Release: Whitehawkx
Title Name: Granblue Fantasy Versus - Nude Mod!
Title-ID: CUSA17197
Content ID: UP1023-CUSA17197_00-ENGBVSPRD0000001
Update Version: 2.70
Minimum Required FW: 6.50
Region: USA
Mod Size: 3.93GB

Well I decided to do something I don't normally do... I put together a nude mode. Not every character is nude; not all of the mods included are nude either. Details for everything can be found below. This works with my release HERE. It includes the latest update 2.70 as well. If you want to remove this just install the regular update 2.70. Have fun.

Mod details:
Katalina - fully nude
Metera - fully nude
Zeta - fully nude
Yuel - topless fully nude *NEW*
Ferry - fully nude *NEW!*
Vira - fully nude *NEW!*
* Narmaya - more revealing outfit (not nude)

Download links:
[Hidden content][Hidden content]
Can u make granblue fantasy relink mod