• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Getting a ps4

ribasmudj

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 8, 2018
Hey guys, I'm a long time pc user and I've never had a console. I recently found out that ps4 jailbreak and pirated games are a thing and am trying to get a ps4 now but I'm looking for some general advice. I will use it jailbroken almost exclusively as money is really tight here and an AAA game is 1/4 of a salary, so I'm interested in a few things like:
*is every ps4 model jailbreak-able,
*should I look only for those with specific firmware or can those with newer firmware be downgraded to a required version for a jailbreak,
*do ps4 pro enhancements work on pirated games and
*is the newest jailbreak method relatively easy to do on my own or should I buy one that's already jailbroken, as the price difference here is about 50-100$.
Sorry if some questions are stupid but I'm trying not to mess anything up and get stuck with a wrong model, any help is appreciated :)

cephyx

Wind Member
Uploader
May 29, 2018
Hi, hope this answers your questions:
  • Every PS4-model (Fat/Pro/Slim) is jailbreakable, it depends on the firmware. Firmware 5.05 is the most recent exploitable one, so get a PS4 on 5.05 or below.
  • Downgrades are not possible.
  • Yes, pro enhancements work.
  • The Jailbreak is not permanent, you need to execute it everytime you reboot the PS4, so there's not really an already jailbroken one.
And next time you probably should post a question in the discussion forum (https://forum.darksoftware.net/forums/ps4-hacking-homebrew.25/), since it's not a tutorial.

ribasmudj

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 8, 2018
Thanks for answering and sorry for missing a forum, but yeah, this answers all of it! I guess all that's left to do now is to save up for a 5.05 Pro.

Reactions: cephyx

rustomen

Request PS2 Games To Me
Uploader
Jun 12, 2018
Thanks for answering and sorry for missing a forum, but yeah, this answers all of it! I guess all that's left to do now is to save up for a 5.05 Pro.
When you're ready, buy the PS4 Pro Battlefield 2 Bundle. Make sure it's brand new and sealed, from somewhere like Amazon.

ribasmudj

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 8, 2018
Oh yeah, I forgot to ask that, what's the firmware on new Ps4 consoles? Are they updated to the latest or are they on an early build?

rustomen

Request PS2 Games To Me
Uploader
Jun 12, 2018
Oh yeah, I forgot to ask that, what's the firmware on new Ps4 consoles? Are they updated to the latest or are they on an early build?
like i said, battlefront 2 bundle for firmware below 5.05 . New ps4 will be above that

ribasmudj

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 8, 2018
Thanks, I'll be on the lookout for that version. Can't ship from Amazon and anywhere abroad since the customs clearance costs for importing anything are brutal here in Serbia for anything over 50$.

Reactions: rustomen