• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Fake PKG Generator for 5.05 available (version 3.12)

antiNT

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 29, 2018
cool and good

Reactions: Suraj27@

Kazuma

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 9, 2018
Any game pub chk extract and pub gen.exe build error file does not exist (param.sfo) but param file included.
How to fix ? fpkg generator 3.38 version.

lubek76

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 17, 2018
zvol
you must back up param.sfo and then copy and paste it
Any game pub chk extract and pub gen.exe build error file does not exist (param.sfo) but param file included.

Reactions: Kazuma

Kazuma

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 9, 2018
you must back up param.sfo and then copy and paste it
Method use but not work.
See All file missing.
But another methol manuel fpkg all files program drag and drop build but another error chunk.dat.

manalotobry

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 8, 2018
Thank you!

peace

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks a lot

BigFreaze

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 16, 2018

I have the some problem, any solution?

T0PGlitch3r

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 4, 2018
wow thanks

Zia1

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 15, 2018
On the next version can we play the latest games on 5.05 like just csuse 4 detroit become humain

devilx

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 2, 2018
First of all you can follow me on Twitter to get more news : https://twitter.com/ImMrNiato

The famous Fake PKG Generator tool has been updated by Radziu right after the 5.05 kexploit. This software allow you to create Kpkg (fake package) and run them using the kexploit ! :)

• Patched key with Custom PKG key every HEN uses
    Patched self stuff
    Patched "unexpected elf format"
    Patched "unexpected TitleId"
    Patched online check (1)
    Patched online check (2)
    Fixed some stuff @cfwprophet did not notice (mostly unedited or broken strings)

9ds2.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

You can give me a donation by using this link , I'm trying to write news when I can with my small time : https://www.paypal.me/mrniato1

thank you bro

medospy

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 25, 2019

Rhasta34

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 22, 2021
Hi, thanks for this. I am new to jailbreak system, may i ask if this program is like a ps4 dumper? thanks